AIIMS MBBS 2018 Registration process has begun on the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences – aiimsexams.org.
The AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted across different centers of the country on 26th and 27th May 2018. For the convenience of the candidates who are seeking admission in 9 AIIMS institutions for MBBS 2018 programmer we have listed the instructions below.
Step 1 – Visit the official exams website of AIIMS – https://www.aiimsexams.org
Step 2 – Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab on the homepage
Step 3 – Under ‘Undergraduate’ courses tab, click on MBBS
Step 4 – A pop-up window will open, click on ‘Proceed’
Step 5 – Click on ‘New Registration’ to register yourself
Step 6 – Fill the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process
Step 7 – Download the confirmation page and take a printout of the application form for further reference
Candidates should note that they apply online on or before 5th March 2018, 5 pm.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Important Dates
• Start of Online Application Forms: February 5, 2018
• Last date to apply online: March 5, 2018
• Status of Registration including rejection/deficiencies in application: March 20, 2018
• Uploading of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card: May 10, 2018
• Date of Examination: May 25, 2018, and May 26, 2018 (The examination would be conducted in two shifts, depending on number of applicants and/ or logistics.)
• Result Declaration (Tentative): June 18, 2018
• Online Counseling Schedule: To be announced later
Procedure To Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2018
After the official declaration of the results, AIIMS MBBS Results 2018 will be published on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. With thousands of candidates checking their results online, there might be some technical glitches on the website. To help students out, we would be giving the direct live link for AIIMS Result 2018 on this page. Medical aspirants waiting for the AIIMS Result can click on this link and check their result very easily.
• Click on the link from AIIMS Result 2018
• Click on the direct link to official website for AIIMS Result 2018
• Candidate login window will appear on the screen.
• Students have to fill the required details such as Candidate ID, Password and Security Code.
• After filling the details, click on the “Login”
• The AIIMS result shall appear on the screen.
• Candidates are advised to take extra printouts of the AIIMS result 2018 for further use.
After Checking AIIMS MBBS Result 2018
After AIIMS result declaration, counselling rounds will be held. There will be two counselling rounds, and then, open counselling will be done to help students take admission in their preferred colleges.
Candidates need to require to bring the following original documents at the time of counselling:
• Admit Card issued by AIIMS
• Rank letter issued by AIIMS
• High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate as a proof of date of Birth
• Certificate & Mark-sheet of Secondary Class mentioning DOB/Certificate
• Marks Sheet of Sr. Secondary Class (12th Class)
• You should also bring the following certificates, if applicable in your case:
• SC/ST Certificate issued by the competent authority (in the format as specified in the prospectus) in English or Hindi language. Sub caste should be clearly mentioned in the certificate.
• OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The OBC Certificate should be valid for Central Government Institutions/Jobs. (OBC candidates belonging to the Creamy Layer shall not be eligible for reserved seats). The OBC certificate must be in the format as mentioned in the Prospectus.
• Orthopaedic Physical Disability Certificate issued by a duly constituted and authorized Medical Boards. PH certificate issued by any other Authority / Hospital will NOT be entertained
The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences, more commonly known as AIIMS are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher medical education in India. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. AIIMS conducts entrance exam every year in order to select deserving students to pursue medical studies for various courses such as MBBS, BSc. Nursing, Pharmacy, etc. It is a national level undergraduate medical entrance exam conducted to offer admission in MBBS program. AIIMS entrance exam 2018 will be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences (New Delhi).