MMU UG, PG and Diploma Admission 2018 – Maharishi Markandeshwar University (MMU) Kumarhati Solan invites application for admission to Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Diploma courses for the academic session 2018 -19.
Course offered, Duration & No. of seats
Post Graduate Courses
- M.Sc. Medical Anatomy (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Bio-Chemistry (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Pharmacology (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology (3-years) 05 seats
- M.Sc. Medical Physiology (3- years) 05 seats
- M.Sc Chemistry (2 years) 30 seats
Under Graduate Courses
- B.Sc Nursing (4 years) 100 seats
- B.Sc Bio Chemistry (3 years) 60 seats
- B.Sc Microbiology (3 years) 60 seats
- B.Sc Optometry (3 years + 6 months Internship) 30 seats
- B.Sc Medical Lab. Technology (MLT)(3 years + 6 months Internship) 60 seats
- B.Sc Medical Radiology and Imaging Technology (3 years + 6 months Internship) 30 seats
- Diploma in Operation Theater Technique (2 Years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Audiology & Speech Therapy (2 Years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Renal Dialysis (2 Years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Techniques (2 years) 20 seats
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology DMLT (2 Years) 10 seats
- GNM (3 Yr. Course) 60 seats
Post Graduate Courses (except M.Sc Chemistry)
- A person who possesses any one of the following qualifications from any recognized University shall be eligible to join the course of Master of Science (Medical):-
- MBBS Or
- BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BPT Or
- B.Sc Nursing/ BASLP/B.Sc MLT/B.Sc OTT/B.Sc CVT/B. Optom/B.Sc RIT or equivalen degree from any recognized University (10+2+3 examination) with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Under Graduate and Diploma Courses (except GNM course)
- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination in five subjects including English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate ( 45% marks for SC/ST) from any recognized Board/ University.
Note: For B.Sc Nurisng Minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC etc.) from any recognized University. OR
- B.Sc. in full subjects with (Hons) in chemistry, obtaining at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC etc.) from any recognized University. OR
- B.Sc. with chemistry as one of the main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% in the case of the candidates belonging to the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC etc.) from any recognized University.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core /English Elective or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE /CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council. Student shall be medically fit. Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks. Student shall be admitted once in a year
Admission will be made on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination and counselling
- Prospectus cum Application form can be downloaded from the website of the university.
- Admission Form, duly completed in all respect, accompanied with the following documents is to be submitted to the Admission office of the M.M. University Kumarhatti-Solan.
- Admission Forms which are incomplete or without copies of the requisite documents or received late, are liable to be rejected.
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 12th August 2018
- Counselling for admission will be held as per the schedule given in the prospectus
Estd under ordinance no 1 of 2010 of H.P. govt notified vide no LLR-D(6)-15-2010 dtd 15.06.2010) Kumarhatti – Soaln (HP) 173-229, Email: email@example.com, Website: www.mmusoaln.org