In the year 1991 Shri Narayan Das Agrawal decided to fulfil the dream of his father, Late Shri Ganeshi Lal Agrawal and initiated the Sri Jagannath Prasad Ganeshi Lal Bajaj Charitable Trust Samiti in an attempt to make the holy city of Mathura a recognized destination for knowledge seekers from different walks of life. This is what led to the foundation of a milestone at the karmabhoomi of the versatile and sagacious Lord Krishna. GLA has been actively involved with social causes since its very inception and has drawn appreciation from one and all for its work in various facets of societal paradigms.
PhD Courses Offered and Seats at GLA University
- Computer Science & Engineering (22)
- Mechanical / Production Engineering (12)
- Pharmacology (01)
- Pharmaceutics (01)
- Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry (01)
- Electrical Engineering (03)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (14)
- Biotechnology (07)
- Pharmaceutics (05)
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry (02)
- Chemistry (10)
- Physics (06)
- English (10)
- Mathematics (15)
- Management/Commerce (15)
- Education (02)
GLA University PhD Admission 2018 Important Dates
- Last Date of receiving applications: 30th June 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 14th July 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Date of Interview: 14th July 2018
GLA University PhD Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Master’s Degree in relevant/appropriate discipline/field/subject with first division or minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on 10 point scale
- Admissions to PhD Program will be done through the written test followed by interview of the short-listed candidates. The Entrance Examination and Interview will be conducted at main campus of the University
- Financial assistantship will be offered to deserving full time scholars in all stream
Scholarship for full time PhD Course
- A teaching Assistantship of Rs. 20,000/- per month will be given to selected research scholars from Engineering discipline only.
GLA University PhD Admission 2018 Application Form
- Download the application form from the website www.gla.ac.in and apply online
- The application forms are to be submitted to the GLA University, Mathura, 17 km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road, PO Chaumuhan, Mathura-281406 (Uttar Pradesh)
GLA University, Mathura
17km Stone, NH-2, Mathura-Delhi Road, PO Chaumuhan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281406 Tel 05662250900, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Placements
The department is headed by some eminent professors with a proven track record and professionals who have made a mark in the industry. This association introduces our students to the concepts of corporate culture and a sense of influential patronage. With many firsts to its credit and an impeccable record to boast of, the T&P cell works round-the-clock to ensure that the students of the University get placed in reputed companies at lucrative terms across various industries.
The cell works with a twin-fold focus on augmenting internal competencies by contemporary grooming of students and enabling the industry to identify and absorb intellectuals with the requisite technical and managerial skills.
The cell also provides assistance to students in applying for summer trainings and projects in various companies. The university critically evaluates these summer trainings and projects as they form a part of the curricula.
The staunch corporate patronage which separates the university from its contemporaries originates from its unequivocal focus to produce world class technocrats and managers for which the regular corporate interactions weave the thread.
On an average, more than 50 guest lectures by veterans across various industries are conducted every semester to enable students to understand real-life situations and experiences. This aims to make students ready to face situations which may arise in their professional lives.
The T&P cell in co-ordination with the various technical and non-technical departments regularly organise industrial visits to acquire technical activities involved in production design, maintenance of engineering products in case of technical courses. For non-technical students these visits focus on learning through interaction with managers who share with the students the recent developments, strategies and market moves of the industry.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
1. Register yourself for the online entrance test by CLICK HERE.
2. An entrance fee of Rs.700/-(except D.Pharma, Diploma in engg. & B.Ed) will be charged during GLAET registration which can be paid through:
On-line Payment Mode
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Off-line Payment Mode
- Demand draft (DD)
3. On successful registration candidate will receive unique registration id & password on registered mobile no.. This Id and Password should be noted down by the candidate as it is required for the further examination procedure.