Business Development Associate Job Opportunity At Karur Vysya Bank Limited
- Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
- Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted
- Candidates should have working knowledge in English
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two wheeler in his name
- Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred
Age: Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years
1) The selected candidates will be appointed on contract basis for a period of three years and the salary would be on consolidated basis of Rs.18000/- onwards. Also eligible for performance based incentive on monthly basis declared by the bank from time to time.
2) Depending upon the place of posting and experience, increase in quantum of consolidated pay may be considered.
Mode of Selection:Selected candidates may be posted in the same city/area based on the vacancy position / requirement of candidates in the particular city/area
Education : Any Graduate
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
About Karur vysya bank
Commercial banking in India can boast of a history of about 200 years. Though one could trace the history of banking back to the 19th Century, the beginning of the last century saw the birth of many banks in India, set up by people with vision, commitment and national spirit.
One such Bank - Karur Vysya Bank - was set up in Karur in 1916 by two great visionaries and illustrious sons of Karur, the Late Shri M A Venkatarama Chettiar and the Late Shri Athi Krishna Chettiar to provide financial support to the traders and agriculturists in and around Karur, a textile town in Tamil Nadu.
Together they mopped up the initial capital of Rs. 1 Lakh to begin business on 1st July, 1916. Since then the bank has grown from strength to strength to emerge as one of the leading banks in the country. The bank is professionally managed by the Board of Directors who, with their vision, experience, knowledge and business acumen guide the bank.
Latest Jobs by Karur Vysya Bank
This job has been expired and not accepting application.