Post Name : Assistant Horticultural Officer Qualification : Diploma Salary : Rs. 20,600 - Rs. 65,500/- Per Month Job Location : Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Trichy
1. Name of the Post & Pay: Assistant Horticultural Officer (2016-2017) - 757 (Regular vacancies) & 48 (45 SC & 3 ST) (Shortfall vacancies) - Level - 10 Rs. 20,600 - 65,500/
2. Qualification: Applicants should possess the following qualification:- 1) A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and 2) A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute. (The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.)
3. Certificate of Physical Fitness: Applicants selected for appointment to the post of Assistant Horticultural Officer will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness - Standard of Vision Prescribed - Standard III or Better Colour Blindness will be a disqualification.
4. Knowledge in Tamil: Standard III or Better Colour Blindness will be a disqualification.
Age: SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes - 18 years - No Maximum Age limit & Others - 18 years - 30 Years (Should not have completed)
1. The rule of reservation of appointments is applicable to this recruitment except to the shortfall vacancies for the said post mentioned in Sl.No. 2. The distribution of vacancies will be as per rules in force.The number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification with reference to vacancy position at any time including reduction before finalization of selection.
2 .The selection for appointment to the above said post is purely provisional subject to final Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.As per Section 26 and 27(c) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016, Reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen respectively will apply to this recruitment only for the regular vacancies mentioned in Sl.No.1
3. The Differently Abled persons should submit copy of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the nature of physical handicap and the degree of disability when called for by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If selected, they should produce a Fitness Certificate obtained from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016]
4. Any subsequent claim made thereafter on submission of online application will not be entertained. Evidence for claims made in the online application should be uploaded / submitted in time, when called for. Failure to submit the documents within the stipulated time limit will entail rejection of the Application
5. Incomplete applications and applications containing wrong claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation / other basic qualification / eligibility wise / age / communal categories / educational qualification / physical qualification and other basic eligibility criteria will be liable for rejection.
6. One-Time Registration is not an application for any Post / Recruitment. Though the details/particulars were furnished in the One-Time Registration by the applicants, the details/particulars furnished in the online application submitted for this recruitment alone will be taken into consideration. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application for this recruitment.
1. Date of Notification -25.05.2018 2. Last date for submission of application -24.06.2018 3. Last date for payment of Fee through Bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank) -26.06.2018 4. Paper I (Subject Paper) - 11.08.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M 5. Paper II (General Studies)- 11.08.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M Selection Procedure Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commissions Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.inOne-Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
2. Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
3. The Online Application can be submitted upto 24.06.2018 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
1) A Pass in Higher Secondary Examination and 2) A pass in the two years Diploma course in Horticulture in the Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University or Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops or from the Gandhigram Rural Institute. (The educational qualification prescribed for this post should have been obtained by passing the required qualification in the order of studies viz. 10th + HSC + Diploma Course(10+2+2). The results of examination should have been declared on or before the date of Notification.) Looking for Diploma graduates profile.
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
Prepare and fact-check invoices before sending them to customersMaintain and update general ledger and sales journalPrepare, fulfill and distribute checksPrepare and gain approval for POsScan, file and log accounting documents.
Urgent Opening For Accounts Executive/Accounts assistant/Finance accounts/Finance executive/Tally,Good understanding of basic accounting principlesAccounts & TaxationDay to day accounting activities which including but are not limited to:Maintaining General ledgers of client companies;Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements;General accounting...
J And A Migration Consultants And Tourism Private Limited
To design and develop LV Switchgears (MCC, PCC, DB, UDS) to meet customerspecifictechnical,cost and market related technology requirement in accordance with IEC Standards.- Complete system/component sizing, modeling and simulation to meet switchboard requirement.- Select engineering techniques to solve problems and make design recommendations.- Preparation...
Urgent Opening For receptionist / admin /Office assistant/ team leader/9619298502Qualification : 10th and aboveSalary : 10k to 15kGender : Male /FemaleLocation all Over MumbaiInterview Location :- Thane EastJob Location Near by Interview time :-10am 4pmFor More Information callHR Ruby mam -9619298502
We are hiring Front office Executive / Reception / Receptionist / Office Assistant / Accounts - 7304685264Location: All Over MumbaiExperience: Fresher / 1-5 yearsFull Time Sunday offSalary: 10k to 17kQualification: 12th / GraduateGood communication skillsKnowledge of PowerPoint and ExcelAge:- 18 to 35Great opportunity for Fresher to start there Carrier....
Warehouse Assistant, Warehouse, Logistics Executive , Store Keeper, Store SupervisorWarehouse,Warehouse Assistant,Logistics Executive,Store Keeper,Warehouse InchargeGrab the Golden Opportunity......................... For more details call9819506831Kindly walk in with resume & walk out with offer letter between 9.30am - 5pmLocation - Thane , Mumbai...
Contract Vetting: Reviewing, Comparing, Responding with changes & comments etc.Filling standard contracts (basis the check list & guidelines)Basic notice mails, NOCs, authorizations etc.Act as a SPOC for all associated legal firms on behalf of the Company (all follow-ups, coordinations etc)Doc management: Organizing & maintaining soft/hard copies of...
Fis Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
Job Description : Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Accounting Travel Percentage : 25%Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS, you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and...
We're looking for an intern to assist the CEO with various tasks. You will get to work as an executive assistant to the CEO where you will assist the CEO and simultaneously learn all about how a company is run. You will have a front-row seat and top angle view of all the departments of a company.Skills we're looking for - 1. Pro-active task management2....
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Allocating tasks to employees/interns and monitoring their performance2. Coordinating the communication between the mentor and the employees/interns3. Keeping a check on employees'/interns' day to day progress report and getting the tasks done4. Taking care of PA tasks