- Indian Coast Guard invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up following post in Coast Guard Organisation on Direct Recruitment basis: -.
(a) Name of Post. Store Keeper Grade-I (General Central Service Group 'C',
Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial) in Level-4 in the Pay Matrix of Rs. 25500/-.
- and Place of Posting. 01* (OBC) New Delhi.
The number of vacancies are subject to variation.
- 12th Pass from a
recognized Board or University;
- Two years experience in handling of Stores in any recognised firm or Central or State Govt Organisation or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Bachelor Degree with Commerce or Economics or Statistics or Business Studies or Public Administration as a subject from a recognised University or Institute;
One year experience in handling Stores from any firm or Central or State Government Organisation or Public Sector Undertakings.
(d) Age Limit. 18 to 25 years. (Relaxable for Government Servants upto 40 years in
accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government). 2. Written Test. Short listed candidates will undergo a written test on the basis of educational qualifications prescribed for the post. The
syllabus for written examination consists of General Knowledge, Arith-metic, General English, Mental Ability and experience
related to the respective post.
- How to Apply. The application should be filled, either in English or Hindi in the proforma available on Indian Coast Guard website at: indiancoastguard. gov.in alongwith one passport size photograph and copies of the self attested documents pertaining to
Experience, Caste Certificate etc. should be sent by Ordinary Post only at the following address within 30 days from the date of publication of the adverti-sement in the Employment News. The incomplete application or without
experience certificates/ Educational Qualification Certificate will be summarily rejected.
Looking for 12th graduates profile.