Post Name : Engine Driver Qualification : 10TH, 12TH Salary : Rs. 5,200 - Rs. 20,200/- Per Month Job Location : Cochin/Kochi/Ernakulam
1. Position Name: Engine Driver (boat crew) General Central Service Group C (NonGazetted, NonMinisterial)
2. Pay Scale: PB-1 (5200- 20200/- with grade pay of 2400/-) (prerevised) and Revised Pay Level 4, Pay Matrix Rs.25,500/-.
3. Essential : Person serving under the Central or State Govt.- Holding analogous posts on regular basis OR Holding the posts carrying the prerevised pay in PB-1 (5200-20200/- with grade pay of `1900/-) and Revised Pay in Level 2, Pay Matrix, `19,900/- with eight years regular service in the grade AND Possessing Certificate of competency as Engine Driver from a recognized Government Institute or equivalent.
4. Desirable : Two years service as Sarang on a vessel of over four hundred Boat Horse Power.
Address Commander, Coast Guard Region (West), Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai 400 030
Selection Procedure Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply 1. The applications from the eligible / willing candidates may be forwarded as per the Bio data given in AnnexureI alongwith (i) APAR dossier for the last 05 years (attested photocopies only) (ii) Vigilance / Integrity Clearance Certificate (iii) Certificate from the Cadre Controlling authority that the particulars furnished by the officers are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or being contemplated against him / her and no major / minor penalty has been imposed on him / her during the last 10 years. (iv) No Objection of the Cadre Controlling authority to relieve the candidate in the event of selection to the Commander, Coast Guard Region (West), Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai 400 030 within a period of 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News. The envelope containing the application must be superscribed as Applications for the post of ______________
2. Applications received after the last date or without the APARs as stated above or otherwise incomplete will not be entertained. The candidates who once apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects Indias maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. The Indian Coast Guard was formally established on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India as an independent Armed force of India. It operates under the Ministry of Defence.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of your clients SEO competitors2. Using programs such as Google Analytics to compile regular performance reports3. Assisting the content team in the creation of high quality, informative SEO content4. Creating of on-site and off-site SEO strategies for...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns2. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns3. Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization4. Research...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Ensuring the videos are posted by YouTube, content, and video editing team and is getting at the top2. Ensuring team's efforts of providing knowledge of sharing the content for all state boards can be reached out in an efficient manner
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Review and analyze the website for areas that need improvement and optimization2. Research on keywords to increase traffic to the website and bring quality conversions3. Research and analyze competitors to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies4. Perform on-page activities and Building...
1. Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns2. Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns3. Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.4. Optimize copy and landing...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:1. Creating backlinks for the websites provided2. Managing on-page SEO optimization activities3. Profile bookmarking or creating to get traffic over on websites allotted
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: Develop and execute successful SEO strategiesConduct keyword research to guide content teams1.Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes2.Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy3.Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)4.Collect data and report on traffic,...