Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 31,705 - Rs. 51,490/- Per Month
Job Location : HyderabadSecunderabad
1. Scale of Pay: MMGS 11 - 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 & MMGSlll - 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490
2. Educational qualifications: Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
a. Experience for MMGS I - An officer with a mini- An officer with a minimum of mum of five years commissioned service in the Army I Navy I Air Force OR A Police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum Five years of service OR
b. Experience for MMGS Ill - An officer with a minimum of Ten years commissioned service in Army I Navy I Air Force OR A police officer not below the rank of an Asst. Superintendent of Police/ Dy. Superintendent of Police with minimum Ten years of service OR
4. Probation Period & Service Bond: The candidates selected as Security Officers in MMGS II and Ill will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of 2,00,000/- in case he/she fails to serve the stipulated period. Officers recruited as Security Officers in MMGS-11 and Ill will be on probation for a period of ONE year
Age: Maximum 40 years
Application Fee: For GEN & OBC - 500 00 & SC/ST - NIL
(i) Certificates in support Of educational qualification. date Of birth and caste. Experience certificate
(ii) SCS T Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
(iii) OBC certificates in the format as prescribed by the Govt Of India and issued by the Competent Authority. inter alia, specifrcally stating that the Candidate does not belong to the Socially Advanced Sections excluded the benefits reservations OBCS in Civil Posts and Services under Govt Of India carrying CREAMY LAYER Clause, based on income for the financial year 2017-18 should be submitted. OBC certificate should not be moro than one year old as on the date of application. Candidates belonging to OBCS but coming in the "CREAMY LAYER are not entitled reservation. They Should indicate their Category as General candidatee
i v) An application not accompanied by copies Of relevant certiEcates. where necessary/requisite fee or not in prescribed format or not Signed by the incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
V) A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. The same photo Should be uploaded in online application also, Three copies Of the
photograph Should be retained for use at the time Of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process complete, Failure to produce the Same photograph at the time Of interview may lead to disqualification.
vi) Candidates Should be willing to Serve in India.
vii) Candidates serving in Gluernment/PubIic sector undertaking (including banks) should seek prior permission from their employer to apply and produce NO Objection Certificate" from their employer at the tirne of interview. in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered.
viii) Any request for change of address subsequent the submission of application till completion of final recruitment will not be entertained.
i x) Any resultant dispute arising out Of this advertisement Shall subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Hyderabad only. The Bank takes no responsibility to collect any certificate/ remittance sent separately,
x) In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English.
1 .The candidates selected as Security Officers in MMGS II and Ill will be required to execute a Service Bond undertaking to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 3 years or to pay the Bank a sum of 2,00,000/- in case he/she fails to serve the stipulated period. Officers recruited as Security Officers in MMGS-11 and Ill will be on probation for a period of ONE year.
2. Before applying for the post. the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Decision of Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. The Bank in this behalf shall entertain no correspondence or personal enquiries. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate doesThe Bank website will remain open from 19.09.2018 to 23.09.2018 both days inclusive.
3. Applications once registered will not be allowed to be withdrawn and/or the application fee, once paid will not be refunded.
1. Opening date for Online registration - 19.09.2018
2. Last date for online registration - 23.09.2018
3. Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures - 04.10.2018
4. Date of Interview - Will be informed separately
Selection procedure will be through Interview.
Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
2018-09-19 to 2019-09-19