Qualification : 12TH, ITI
Salary : Rs. 15,700 - Rs. 50,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Erode, Ooty, Salem, Thanjavur, Chennai, Kancheepuram, Thiruvallur
1. Must have passed HSC (12th Std) OR Must posses ITI in Any Trade.
2. Qualification in Tamil: Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age: 30 - 35 years
Application Fee: Application fee of Rs. 100/- +18% GST shall be paid through Debit card/Credit card and Net banking of any of the bank by the candidates belonging to OC/BC/BCM/MBC & DNC communities. Application fee of Rs. 50/- +18% GST shall be paid through Debit card/Credit card and Net banking of any of the bank by the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SCA communities.
Address For The Job
No. 42 Alandur Road, Govt. Women ITI Premises, Integrated Employment Office Complex, Thiru. Vi. Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy Chennai - 600 032
1. The applicants applying for this post should go through all instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all eligibility condition. Their selection will be purely subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
2. Incomplete application and applications containing false claims or incorrect particulars relating to category of reservation/education qualification/other basic qualification/age/communal categories will be
liable for rejection.
3. Selection of candidate by the Management carries with it no guarantee of actual appointment.
4. The Number of vacancies advertised is only approximate and is liable to modification. (v) Any claim by a candidate that he/she has obtained a higher or additional qualification made after the submission of an application will not be entertained
5. The claims of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational / technical qualifications and community are accepted only on the information furnished by them in their online applications. Their candidature therefore will be provisional and subject to the Management satisfying itself, about their age, educational / technical qualifications, community etc.
6. Mere inclusion of name in the selection list will not confer on the candidates any right for appointment. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Management reserves the right to reject any candidature at any stage, even after the selection has been made.
7. The candidature of candidates, if found ineligible, shall stand cancelled even after declaration of their result. A candidate found by the Management qualified to compete for the appointment must be prepared to appear when summoned before the Management at the place notified at their own expenses.
1. Those candidates who have an overall score of less than 40 % shall not be considered for selection. The selection of candidate will be based on merit cum Communal Rotation under 200 point Communal Roaster as per G.O.Ms.No. 142, P & AR (K) Department dated 14.10.2009 read with G.O.Ms.No. 55, P & AR(S) Department dated 08.04.2010.
2. The merit will be based on the weightage marks of 100. Out of which a maximum of 40 marks will be given as weightage marks for SSLC/10th std and a maximum of 60 marks will be given as weightage marks for 10 +2/ITI
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates should apply through Online only. Candidates who have been sponsored by Employment Exchange should also apply through on-line. The Exserviceman candidates sponsored by the Directorate of Ex-serviceman welfare should also apply through online.
2. For applying through online, candidate can visit the Website: www.omcaavinsfarecruitment.com. Candidates are instructed to go through the guidelines before filling the application online.
3. Candidates are advised to apply through online for the vacancies existing in each federation units separately. A candidate can apply for all the six federation units.
4. Date of Notification : 24/06/2018
Last date for receipt of filled-in application Through website : 16/07/2018 (09.00 p.m)
Every candidate on the date of the Notification for the post should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
2018-07-13 to 2019-07-13