The Commission will hold the Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination, 2019 on the results of which recruitment is made to certain posts under Government of West Bengal.
(1) Assistant Child Development Project Officer,
(2) Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer,
(3) Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer,
(4) Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer,
(5) Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare,
(6) Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer,
(7) Assistant Programme Officer,
(8) Controller of Correctional Services,
(9) Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax,
(10) Consumer Welfare Officer,
(11) Saving Development Officer,
(12) Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service,
(13) Auditor of Co-operative Societies,
(14) Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue,
(15) Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
(16) Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension,
(17) Assistant Controller of Correctional Services,
(18) Investigating Inspector,
(19) Revenue Inspector and certain other posts as may be notified subsequently.
Qualifications: A candidate must have the following qualifications which should be clearly stated in the application. The qualifications prescribed in the advertisement are as per the notified recruitment rules issued by the Govt. Candidates must fulfill the qualifications by the closing date.
1. A degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Age : Not below 20 years but not more than 39 years as on 01.01.2019 (i.e. born not earlier than 2 nd January, 1980 and not later than 1 st January, 1999).
The examination will be held in three successive stages viz. (1) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type),(2) Final Examination (Conventional Type Written) and (3) Personality Test
Only scheduled tribe candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Mirik and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at DARJEELING centre. Similarly all candidates from the Kalimpong district will be allowed to appear at KALIMPONG centre.
The Final Examination will be held in Kolkata. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
LIST OF PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION CENTRES WITH CODE NO. :
Pay:[For the posts at sl. nos.(1 to 11) (PB3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3900/- and for the posts at sl. Nos.(12 to 19) (PB3) Rs.7100-37600/- with Grade Pay Rs.3600/-]. Besides pay, the posts carry allowances as admissible.
Fee : Rs.160/- (Rupees one hundred sixty only) + Service Charge 1% of Examination Fee subject to a minimum of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five only) for online payment through debit/credit card plus service charge as applicable as Govt. Duty or Service Charge of Rs.5/- (Rupees Five only) for Net Banking or Service Charge of Rs.20/- (Rupees Twenty only) for payment through Bank Counter (off-line payment). SC/ST candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (PWD) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee. BC candidates of West Bengal are, however, required to pay usual fee as aforesaid. NO EXEMPTION OF FEE IS AVAILABLE TO SC/ST/BC CANDIDATES OF OTHER STATES. No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserve for any other examination.
Looking for PG Diploma , Any Graduate graduates profile.