Name of the Course :
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C Certificate (Army Wing) holders]
No. of Vacancies : 100
2. Indian Naval Academy, EzhimalaCourse commencing in July, 2019 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC C Certificate holders (Naval Wing)].
No. of Vacancies :45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2019 i.e. No. 206 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry]
No. of Vacancies : 32
4. Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) 110th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC C certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry)
No. of Vacancies : 225
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2019.
No. of Vacancies : 12
Educational Qualifications: (i) For I.M.A. and Officers Training Academy Degree of a recognised University or equivalent. (ii) For Indian Naval AcademyDegree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution. (iii) For Air Force AcademyDegree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering. Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB. Candidates who are studying in the final year/semester Degree course and have yet to pass the final year degree examination can also apply
Fee : Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in On the basis of Medical Standards/ Interview/ Personality Test. Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test and intelligence Test has been introduced at Service Selection Boards.
Centres Of Examination: The Examination will be held at the following Centres : Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa),Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam.
Get Jobs on Facebook. Like Our Facebook Page Bellow
12th Pass (HSE), BE/B.Tech
Looking for 10th , B.E. / B.Tech graduates profile.
The Royal Commission on the Superior Civil Services in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, which submitted its Report in 1924, recommended the setting up of the Public Service Commission. This led to the establishment of the first Public Service Commission on 1 October 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker. The limited advisory function accorded to the Public Service Commission and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of a Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act, 1935. The Federal Public Service Commission became the Union Public Service Commission after Independence and it was given a Constitutional status with promulgation of Constitution of India on 26 January 1950.
This job has been expired and not accepting application.