2. Educational Qualification: Till Last Date for submitting the application, the Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
3. Pay Scale: Rs. 27700-770-35090-920- 40450-1080-44770/- Per month.
4. Physical Fitness: No Candidate shall be appointed to a post in the service unless he/she be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of his duties. Before a candidate is finally approved for appointment shall be required to pass an Examination by a Medical Board.
Age: A candidate for direct recruitment to the service must have attained the age of 22 years and must not have attained the age more than 35 years on the first day of July next following the year i.e. 01.07.2019. They must not have been born after 1st July, 1997 and not before 2nd July, 1984
Application Fee: Candidates belonging General / OBC & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 125/-. Candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 65/-. Candidates who belong to the category of PWD & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 25/-.
General Instruction 1. In no circumstances, applications of any stage shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite informations and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, may be summarily rejected.
2. In the On-line system, the candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled and must click the submit Button by the last prescribed Date & Time. Candidates must take the Print and keep it safely. In any discrepancy, the candidates will have to produce the said print otherwise no request shall be entertained.
3. Those candidates, willing to take the benefit of the reservation/ age relaxation must obtain a certificate, issued by the competent authority, in support of the reserved category, in the prescribed format printed in this detailed advertisement (Appendix-3) and submit the same to the Commission whenever required to do so. Those claiming more than one reservation/age relaxation will be given only one such concession, which will be more beneficial. The Candidates who are not originally domicile of U.P. belonging to SC, ST, O.B.C., dependents of freedom fighters, Ex-Service Men, Skilled Players, P.H. and women are not entitled to benefit of reservation/age relaxation. Such candidates will be treated as unreserved (General) candidates. In case of the women candidates, the domicile/caste certificate issued from father side will be treated valid.
4. The Commission do not advise to candidates about their eligibility. Therefore, they should carefully read the advertisement and when satisfied about their eligibility as per conditions of the advertisement, only then apply. The candidates must possess all the requisite qualification till the last date for submitting the applications.
5. In the category of dependents of the freedom fighters only sons, daughters, grandsons (Sons son/daughters son) and grand daughters (sons daughter/daughters daughter, married/unmarried) are covered. It is advised that the candidates of aforesaid category must obtain the reservation certificate from the District Magistrate in terms of Govt. Order No. 453/79-V-1-15-1(Ka)-14-2015, dated 07.4.2015 in the prescribed format and submit the same.
Address Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission, 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad - 211018
Selection Procedure Selection will be based on Preliminary & Main Exam, Viva-voce (Personality Test)
How to Apply 1. First Stage: On clicking Apply, Candidate Registration will be displayed. Basic Registration form will be displayed on clicking the Candidate Registration respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form, the candidates must check all the informations filled by them. If any correction / modification is required, click on "Edit" button and ensure the required corrections / modifications. After being fully satisfied with all the informations filled, click on Submit Application. Consequently, the registration of first stage shall be over. Thereafter Print Registration Slip shall be displayed and Print of Registration Slip must be taken by clicking on Print Registration Slip.
2. Second Stage: After the completion of the procedure of first stage, Fee to be deposited [in INR] shall be displayed with caption Click here to proceed for payment. After clicking the above caption of Click here to proceed for payment, home page of State Bank MOPS (Multi Option Payment System) shall be displayed comprising of 03 modes of payment viz. (i) NET BANKING (ii) CARD PAYMENTS and (iii) OTHER PAYMENT MODES. After depositing the required fee by any one of the above prescribed modes, Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR) shall be displayed along with detail of fee deposition, the print of which must be taken by clicking on Print Payment Receipt.
3. Third Stage: On completion of the procedure of second stage, click on Proceed for final submission of application form as a result of which format shall be displayed. The candidates are required to enter all the required informations in the format. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his/her photograph and signature in the prescribed size (the size will be mentioned at the specified space in the On-line application). This should also be kept in notice that the photo must be latest passport size. In case the photo and signature, scanned in the prescribed size, are not uploaded, then the On-line system will not accept it. The procedure related for scanning of the photo and signature is laid down in the Appendix-1.
4. After filling in all entries in the format, the candidates may click PREVIEW to see for themselves that all entries and informations are correctly entered and after satisfying themselves should click Submit button to forward the same to the Commission. It is essential that the candidate should fill all informations On-line correctly according to the instructions given and click the Submit button by the last date prescribed for submission of the application form. If the candidate does not click the Submit button, the ON-LINE application process shall not be completed finally and the candidate shall be accountable for this. After clicking the Submit button, the candidate may take a print of the application to preserve it with them. In the event of any discrepancy, the candidate will be required to submit the said print in the office of the Commission, otherwise his/her request shall not be entertained. Online Registration Would Be Open From : 11-09-2018. Deadline for Submitting Online Application Form Is : 11- 10-2018.
Till Last Date for submitting the application, the Candidate must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognised for this purpose by the Governor, Or Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate thereto Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script. Looking for LLB graduates profile.
About Uppsc uttar pradesh psc
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of Uttar Pradesh. The agencys charter is granted by the Constitution of India. Articles 315 to 323 of Part XIV of the constitution, titled Services Under the Union and the States, provide for a Public Service Commission for the Union and for each state.
Civil engineers perform some or all of the following duties: Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications Develop construction specifications...
Civil Engineer,Site engineer,Civil engg,Diploma Civil,Site supervisor,Project engineer,Construction engineer,Mechanical engineer9152076966Salary:-12000 To 20000 Per MonthQualification:-Diploma & Be ,B.tech Pass Candidate Can Apply For This jobExperience:-Fresher & 6 Month Experience As Mechanical Engineering As preferredLocation:-thane / vashi / andheri...
Jobs ResponsibilitiesSupervision of various types of construction activities at the siteEnsure quality of work as per specifications.Conducting routine quality control material tests on siteExercise cost control and cost reduction measures. Maintain project records & monitor the progress of various worksTechnical co-ordination meetings with the architect,...
Civil engineers plan, design, develop and manage projects for the construction or repair of buildings, roads, etc. Civil engineers may also specialize in foundation analysis, building and structural inspection, surveying, geomagnetic and planning. Perks and benefits Negotiable Based On Performances, Weekly Incentives, Monthly Incentives Apply Now:...
A.Shall have B.E Degree in Civil / Mechanical Engineering preferably from KSE recognized university with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in an oil refinery or petrochemical complex.B.The candidate should have good command over written and spoken English and shall have the ability to prepare reports letters etc., and communicate with the...
A.Diploma in Mechanical / Civil engineering, B.Minimum of 8 Years of relevant experience in a petroleum refinery or petrochemical complex of which at least 3 Years in supervisory position in mechanical / civil construction.C.Read, Write and Speak English fluently.D.Shall be well aware of basic refinery safety aspects and use of Personal Protective...
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities at the site may include:1. Staying at site 24x72. Supervising construction, executing drawings, and liaising between the contractor, structural engineer, architect, and MEP consultant3. Managing inventory4. Planning day schedules, reporting, and documentation5. Secondarily assisting in event management...
Urgent opening for civil engineer site engineer site supervisor Construction , job 7045139908Urgent opening for civil engineer , site engineer , site supervisor job 7045139908Qualification -10 thsalary -20000 to 25000Proven working experience in civil engineeringExcellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD,Civil 3D or similarProficiency...