Post Name : Constable Qualification : 10TH Salary : Rs. 21,700 - Rs. 69,100/- Per Month Job Location : Across India
1. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS (as on 01.08.2018): Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University. (i) Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply. (ii) The candidates must bring all relevant documents/ certificates in original with self attested copies pertaining to age, education, caste, domicile, hill area, any category for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/ discharge certificate (in case of ex- servicemen), which will be checked/ verified at the time of DME by CAPF Board. (iii) The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/ she has been declared passed, will be considered to have the requisite Educational Qualification.
Age: 18 - 23 years as on 01.08.2018. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
Important Instructions 1 BEFORE APPLYING, CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO GO THROUGH THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN IN THE NOTICE OF EXAMINATION, VERY CAREFULLY.
2.Matriculation or 10th class pass is the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Computer based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standards Test (PST) and Medical Examination. Female candidate will be considered for posts earmarked for them in different CAPFs. Candidates who are not in possession of the essential educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 will not be eligible and need not apply.
3. Collection of documents from the candidates and their verification will be carried out at the time of DME by the CAPFs. Therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny of document is undertaken during DME, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled straightaway by the CAPFs.
4. Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC/ ExS or any other relaxation as per the provisions of this Notice, must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should also be in possession of the relevant certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim when the copies of the certificates are sought during DME.
5. A candidate belonging to a caste of SC, ST or OBC category, on migration from one State to another State where the caste of candidate is not recognized as SC, ST or OBC, such candidates will have to make an informed choice whether to get the benefit of reservation in the State of origin or to appear as unreserved candidate from the migrated State.
6. Such choice will have to be exercised by the candidate in the online Application Form. No request for change of such option, after the submission of Application Form, will be entertained by the Commission. In case, a candidate opt to take the benefit of reservation, he/ she will have to submit information about the District and State of current domicile as well as the District and State of his/ her origin in the Application Form. His/ her candidature in such cases will be considered from the State of origin.
7. Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are not eligible to apply for this examination.Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee paid more than once for the same applications with service charge etc. will also not be refunded. Candidate should note down and retain Registration-ID and Password provided to them while making One-Time Registration which is required for filling online application.
8. When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted Provisionally. Candidate should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the Application Form is not required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
9. Only one online application is to be submitted by a candidate. Therefore, the candidates are advised to exercise due diligence at the time of filling their application forms. In case, more than one applications of a candidate are detected, the Commission will consider latest application.
10. If a candidate submits multiple applications and appears in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/ her candidature will be cancelled and he/ she will be debarred from the examinations of the Commission for three years. The candidates must write their name, date of birth, fathers name and mothers name strictly as given in the Matriculation Certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at the time of Document Verification.
11. Only the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth
Selection Procedure Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Standard Test, Medical Examination.
Qualification : 10TH Looking for 10th graduates profile.
The Staff Selection Commission is functioning under the Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. Initially known as Subordinate Services Commission, it was set up on 1 July 1976 primarily to make recruitment on zonal basis for non-technical Group C posts under the Central Government, except the post for which recruitment was made by Railway Service Commission and the industrial establishments. The functions of the Staff Selection Commission have been enlarged from time to time and now it carries out the recruitment for Group B posts also under the Central Government. Thus, the Commission recruits for the major work force of the Central Government. This segment constitutes the most vital part of the Government machinery the posts for which it makes recruitment are at the grass root level which interact with the public and interfaces with the implementation of the Governments policies.
Constable /Assistant Sub Inspector in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020Assistant Sub Inspector in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 Qualification: Any Graduate Total Vacancies: 23 Vacancies Last Date to Apply: 24/04/2020 Sub Inspector in West Bengal Police Recruitment 2020 Qualification: 12TH Total Vacancies: 24 Vacancies...
APSSB Recruitment 2020 advertisement for the posts of Forester, Head Constable (RT/T),Head Constable (Driver),Constable (GD),Constable (IRBn),Constable (Driver),Fireman, Forest Guard and Mineral Guard. Government of Arunachal Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB),Itanagar invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens...
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) Recruitment: Apply online for 15 Head Constable Posts in Telecom Longding Department. Interested candidates who completed all Eligibility Can Read the Full Advertisement Details and Apply online. Job SummaryLast Date to Apply : 28 Feb 2020Post Name : Head ConstableTotal Post : 15Eligibility...
Constable job vacancies in Rajasthan Police No. of Posts : 5000 Constable (General) Qualification : 10th Constable (RAC/ MBC) Qualification : 8th Constable Driver Qualification : 10th with valid Driving License Pay : as per norms Age : between 01-01-2002 to 02-01-1997 Application Fee : Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/EWS and Rs. 400/-for other candidate....
Head Constable (Sports Quota) job vacancies in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) No. of Posts : 300 Qualification : 12th pass with certificate of representing State/ National/ International in games, Sports and Athletics Pay : Rs.25500 – 811000 Age Limit : 18 - 23 yrs Medical Standards : ...
Constable (GD) Recruitment Rally (J&K and Ladakh) job opportunities in Border Security Force (BSF) No. of Posts : 1356 Qualification : Candidates should pass 10th from a recognized board Pay : Level 3 Pay Matrix 21700 – 69100 Age Limit (as on 01.08.2019) : 18 to 23 years Physical Standards: Male Height...
Bihar Police(BP) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online 98 Home Guard Constable (Driver) Posts. Interested candidates who completed all Eligibility Can Read the Full Advertisement Details and Apply Online. Impoartant Date Form Submission Starting Date 20th Oct 2019 Form Submission Last Date 20th Nov 2019 Fees Submission Last Date 20th Nov 2019 ...
Delhi Police Requirement: Apply Online for 554 Head Constable Clerk Posts. Interested Candidates Who Completed all Eligibility Can Read the Full Advertisement Details and Apply Online. Important Dates Form Submission Start Date 14th Oct 2019 Form Submission End Date 13th Nov 2019 Last Date for Pay Exam Fees 13th Nov 2019 ...