Post Name : Medical Consultant Qualification : MBBS, MS/MD Job Location : New Delhi
1. Qualification and Experience: The applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner
2. Duration: The contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract
3. Remuneration: Rs 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract, i.e. 03 (three) years Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs 1,000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
4. Duties: Treatment of minor and major illness for which the employees and their dependents may call on you, Treatment of emergency cases brought to the dispensary or in the departments or in the Banks premises or outside the Banks premises and reference to appropriate Hospitals whenever called upon to attend even when such necessity arises outside your normal working hours. Administration of all types of injections - The responsibility for administering all types of injections rests with you for any untoward reaction. As a rule, administration of injections by the Pharmacists in your absence is to be discouraged. You will be required to train the Pharmacists to administer routine and simple type of injections when the work is heavy. The important dressings and minor surgeries are to be handled only by you. If you are convinced that the pharmacist have the requisite competence, routine dressings may be handled by them.
Documents Required 1. All the details in the Application Form are to be filled up completely by the applicant, as incomplete Form are liable to be rejected. 2. Attested copies of relevant certificates regarding age, caste, educational qualifications, experience, copy of registration certificate issued by Medical Council of India etc. should be attached/enclosed with the Application Form. 3. In support of the experience gained by the applicant the submitted Certificate must contain the details of duty hours and the nature of duty. (If the candidate is working as a Medical Officer for any institution the details thereof and working hours therein should be indicated.)
Terms and Conditions 1. To give advice free of charge, prescribe medicines and administer injections free of charge to the members of the staff including touring staff of the Bank, the members of their families including dependent parents and retired employee members/their spouses who are members of the Medical Assistance Fund Scheme, who present themselves during that time (the timings and/or duration may be changed as and when considered necessary by the Bank). You will be available for consultation at your private clinic in urgent cases in respect of employees of the Bank at any time with charges at the rate prescribed in the schedule. The Schedule of charges applicable to the Staff/Officers of the Bank would be made available on request.
2. To provide the facilities referred to in paragraph (2) above to the relatives of the employees who have been permitted to reside with them in the Staff Quarters and facilitate recovery of charges from the employees for credit to the banks account at the rates prescribed by the Bank from time to time.
3. To perform duties similar to those of a General Medical Practitioner irrespective of whatever post-graduate or other medical qualifications you may possess / acquire in future. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that the qualifications you hold or acquire in future do not restrict you in any manner from rendering the services required of a General Medical Practitioner and if as per any stipulations by the Indian Medical Association, the qualification you hold or acquire as the case may be comes into conflict with the Banks requirements as indicated above, to work as a general practitioner, you will be required to ensure that no liability or responsibility on this account devolves on the Bank under any circumstances and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Bank at all times against the same.
4. To attend the officers and members of their family at their residence when required by them and will be entitled to charge them a visit fee or consultation fee, as fixed by the Bank having regard to the local conditions. The visit fee/consultation fee, so fixed, will be inclusive of charges for administration of injections, etc. No other charges should be levied by you for such visits.
5. To issue order forms (prescribed) on the approved chemists of the Bank for supply of special/costly drugs or injections required for curative purpose to the Banks staff and forward copies thereof to the Bank for payment of the relative bills. To use your good offices for securing hospital facilities in case the employees of the Bank or their families (for indoor hospitalization under Direct Settlement facility) require such facilities in the hospital.
6. In case of cardio-vascular or other major emergencies and accidents, to accompany the patient to the hospital, if he/she is available at the location, To inspect the office premises/Staff Quarters and Officers Quarters once a month and report whether they are kept in a sanitary any hygienic condition. To do prophylactic inoculations for typhoid, etc. and vaccination for small-pox whenever necessary.To submit an annual report as on the 30th June in the prescribed form on the general health of the staff.
Selection Procedure 1. Selection will be made through interview of eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc. in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview. 2. The shortlisted applicant/s after interview will be subjected to medical tests as per prescribed norms before engagement of the services of Medical Consultant (MC). The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant/s at their own cost.
How to Apply Applications are invited from eligible candidates for preparing a panel to fill up two (2) posts (One unreserved and One reserved for OBC candidate) of Medical Consultant (MC) on contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensaries of Reserve Bank of India at its (i) Main Office Building at 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001 and (ii) Staff Quarters located at R.K. Puram , Sector 6, New Delhi 110022 and Officers Colony located at Vasant Vihar, Poorvi Marg, New Delhi - 110057 so as to reach the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Human Resource Management Department (Recruitment Section), 6, Sansad Marg, New Delhi - 110 001, on or before July 17, 2018
The applicant should possess MBBS degree of any recognized University in the allopathic system of medicine Applicants having post graduate degree in General Medicine can also apply for the post The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner Looking for MBBS graduates profile.
The RBI plays an important part in the Development Strategy of the Government of India. It is a member bank of the Asian Clearing Union. The general superintendence and direction of the RBI is entrusted with the 21-member central board of directors: the governor 4 deputy governors 2 finance ministry representatives (usually the Economic Affairs Secretary and the Financial Services Secretary) 10 government-nominated directors to represent important elements of Indias economy and 4 directors to represent local boards headquartered at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and New Delhi. Each of these local boards consists of 5 members who represent regional interests, the interests of co-operative and indigenous banks.
Conduct personality Development ProgrammeSoft skills trainingcommunication skillsshould have Developed training modules for various Training ConsultancyEnglish Teaching skills for students competing for national level examsTraining generic people in soft skills.
Oracle Technical Consultant required for Canada/ Germany/ Hong Kong/ AustraliaOracle Applications R12 Technical ConsultantMust have worked on Oracle PLSQL Conversions IntegrationsShould have hands on OAF experienceExposure to Oracle Projects will be added advantageGood Communication skillsFor more details contact us on +91 7358166991Salary: Best in...
Greetings to you!Please share your cv on email@example.comPlease mention the position applied for in the subject lineWe have received your email address through one of the job portalsPosition : SAP Ariba Consultant - Pan IndiaSalary - upto 20 lacs PALocation : Pan IndiaExperience: 2+years into SAP Ariba both Implementation and DeploymentQualification:...
Fis Global Business Solutions India Private Limited
Job Description : Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor of Engineering Travel Percentage : 25%About the opportunityAre you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in...
Job Description : Job Description: Job Description1. Overall responsibility to ensure effective and efficient team working.2. Should have excellent project leadership and team building capabilities, solution design for all Cells and milestone-based project management skills Set monthly targets in keeping in view the long term and short-term goals of...
SAP PP / QM / APO product knowledge , MM Inventory Management,,Must have 1 full lifecycle project experience in the role of functional WM consultant,Must have strong knowledge of warehouse and distribution business processes and best practices
TOP IT COMPANY IN BANGALORE*Completed at least two Cloud full lifecycle implementations*Understanding Oracle SOA. Finalize Strategies.*Lead technical design and development of all technical components.*Support solution validation in the phases of SIT, UAT and Go Live.Perks and Benefits // Immediate Joiners // Required immediate joiners// OR //those...
1. A person who has to spread awareness about the Company as being its Ambassador. 2. He has to meet every kind of business / commercial establishment and educate them how their Product is beneficial for them 3. He has to create an awareness in them and interest as what win-win situation the Company can create for their business objective 4. He will...
Responsibilities: Administer Large Scale Systems in Cloud.Automate the provisioning of Linux SystemsDevelop tools/scripts in pythonProvide consultancy services to other IT teamsDevelops procedures and training for Operations staffProvides problem resolution on systems for internal and external customersPerforms other duties as requestedFull-time work...
SCM Functional Consultant for Top MNCLocation : Bangaloremust have atleast 1 year experience in Oracle FusionExperience in Procurrement or purchasing or inventory is mandatoryInterested candidates can call Shruti 9654540454,9999800249Or share resume on firstname.lastname@example.org