Post Name : Executive Trainee
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, B.Sc
Salary : Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply : 18/04/2018
1. Executive Trainees (2018) through GATE 2017/GATE 2018
2. Post: Executive Trainee - 200 (Mechanical -85, Chemical - 15, Electrical -50 , Electronics & Communication -15, Instrumentation -08, Civil -27)
a. “BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. Applicants must have a valid GATE-2017 or GATE-2018 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university”. Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to ME/M Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.Applicants must have a valid GATE 2017/GATE 2018 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
b. Applicants whose final results are awaited and/or are appearing for the final year/semester examination during 2018, but are otherwise eligible, may also apply. If selected, they will be required to submit the final result indicating completion of degree and percentage of marks (not less than 60%) on or before 30th November, 2018.
4. Training & Placement :The selected candidates will be required to undergo one year orientation training in any of the Training Facilities situated at various locations such as Tarapur Maharashtra Site, Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu, Kaiga Karnataka and Kudankulam, Tamil Nadu etc.Those trainees who complete one year orientation training successfully, will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C and will be liable to be posted at one of the Units/Sites/Upcoming Projects/Offices of NPCIL located in different parts of the country.
5. Stipend - During Training Monthly Stipend – ` 35,000/- One time Book Allowance – ` 10,000/- Mandatory Lodging & Boarding – In accommodation as provided by NPCIL.
Age: General - 26, OBC (relaxation - 03 years) -29, PwBD General Category -36, PwBD OBC Category - 39PwBD SC/ST Category - 41, Dependents of those who died in riots of 1984 (Dep 1984) (relaxation 5 years) - 31, Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 (Dom Kashmir) (relaxation 5 years) -31
Application Fee: A Non Refundable application fee of ` 500/- is chargeable only to Male applicants belonging to General and OBC categories. Women candidates, candidates belonging to SC/ST category, Persons with Disabilities, Dependents of Defence Personnel Killed in Action (DODPKIA) are exempted from payment of application fee
1. Only Indian Nationals aged 18 years and above, are eligible to apply.Before applying, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria.All qualifications should be from a University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE/appropriate statutory authority. Applicants appearing in the final year/semester examination should bring their identity card of the Institute/College/University at the time of appearing for interview.
2 .Interview Call Letter will not be generated, if the application fee has not been received in NPCIL account on or before 18th April, 2018 in respect of those applicants who are required to pay application feeMere fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria will not entitle any applicant to be called for interview/appointment.NPCIL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof.
3 .Candidates are allowed to submit only one application e.g. if a candidate is having GATE 2017 as well as GATE 2018 Score (whether in same discipline or different disciplines), he must apply for the post of Executive Trainee under only one discipline of his/her choice provided he fulfils all other eligibility criteria
a. Date of Birth (DoB) proof: I. Xth Standard Passing Certificate indicating Date of Birth OR II. School Leaving Certificate
b. Qualification: I. Mark sheets indicating date of declaration of result. II. Final Degree Certificate III. Provisional passing Certificate (in case Final Degree Certificate is not issued).
IV. Applicants, who have been awarded CGPA/GPA/SGPA or letter grades, should follow the conversion table of the Institute/College/University from wherever they have passed. Applicants called for interview will be required to produce the authenticated conversion table from the Institute/College/ University. If not, standard formula provided by AICTE will be applied to derive the percentage of marks. V. GATE 2017/GATE 2018 Admit Card and GATE 2017/GATE 2018 Scores Card.
c. Applicants working in Central/State Government/PSUs/Aided Institutions should bring "No Objection Certificate" from the organisation.
d. In case of PwBD candidates, Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority as per the Act.
e. Caste Certificates:
a. Commencement of submission of Online Application - 04.04.2018 (1000 Hrs onwards)
b. Last Date of submission of Online Application - 18.04.2018 (Till 1630 Hrs)
Shortlisting of candidates for personal interview for the posts of Executive Trainee 2018 will be done by applying ratio of 1:8 and in the order of merit drawn on the basis of valid GATE 2017 and GATE 2018 Scores.
How to Apply
1. Registration number provided on the Admit Card for GATE 2017/GATE 2018, as the case may be, issued by GATE Authorities has to be used for applying to NPCIL. Candidates need to ensure that they fill up the GATE Registration Number correctly and apply for the relevant discipline in NPCIL Online Application Form. Requests for correction in GATE Registration number or Discipline will not be entertained
2. Eligible applicants may apply through online registration system of NPCIL. Applications submitted in any other form including handwritten/ typewritten applications in hard format delivered in person or by other means will not be entertained. DO NOT SEND any of the documents/ application form etc to NPCIL before interview.
3 .The online application form will be available on the website from April 04, 2018 (1000 Hrs) to April 18, 2018 (1630 Hrs).
B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, B.Sc
Education : B.E. / B.Tech , B.Sc , M.E. / M.Tech