PGT (Computer Science)
1. At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/ IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution/ university recognized by the Govt. of India. OR B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computers from recognized UniversityOR M.Sc.(Computer Science)/ MCA or Equivalent froma recognized University OR B.Sc. (Computer Science) / BCA or Equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized University OR Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University OR B Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject OR C Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. ii. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English.
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (TGT)
1. Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelors Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/combination of subjects and in aggregate
2. B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. 3. Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. 4. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications
PRIMARY TEACHER (PRT)
1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) Or Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) * *who has acquired the qualification of Bachelor of Education from any NCTE recognized institution shall be considered for appointment as a teacher in classes I-V provided the person so appointed as a teacher shall mandatorily undergo a six months Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India.
3. Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English Desirable: Knowledge of working on computer.
1) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized University.
2) Competence to teach through English / Hindi media. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications. Note:Candidates having Diploma fromPracheenKalaKendra, Chandigarh are not eligible for PRT (Music).
Vocational INSTRUCTOR (YOGA/DANCE/COACH)
Essential: Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate from recognize Institute and Professional competency in concerned field.
Essential: MBBS with registration from Medical Council.
Essential:Degree in Nursing with registration from Nursing Council (minimum 3 years duration)
Essential: B.A./ B.Sc. (Psychology) with Certificate/Diploma in counseling
Desirable: Minimum of One year Experience in Providing Career/ Educational Counselling to students at schools/ Working knowledge and experience in placement Bureaus/ Registration with rehabilitation council of India as Vocational Counsellor.
Minimum age is 18 as on 31.03.19 and Maximum age is 65 years as on 31.03.2019.
PGTs- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Math, Computer Science, Economics, Commerce, Hindi, English & Sanskrit.
TGTs- Science, Math, Social Science, English, Hindi & Sanskrit./ Computer Instructor
Date & Time of Reporting:21.02.2019 8:30 AM-9:30AM
Primary Teachers (PRT) /Vocational Coaches: Sports, Yoga, Dance, Art & Craft
Date & Time of Reporting: 22.02.2019 8:30 AM -9:30 AM
Nurse, Doctor, Counselor
Date & Time of Reporting: 22.02.2019 01:00PM to 2:00 PM
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , BCA / BCM , B.Sc , B.A. , MCA , B.Ed , Diploma , M.Sc , PG Diploma graduates profile.