Post Name : Programmer
Qualification : B.Tech/B.E, MCA
Salary : Rs. 35,308/- Per Month
Job Location : Chandigarh
1. Post Name: Programmer- Rs.35,308/-
2 .Duration: The period of contract shall be six months which can be extended by another term of six months till person appointed on regular basis or on deputation joins or on promotion as the case may be, whichever is earlier.
3. Qualification: Master of Computer Application with Maths at Graduation Level. OR Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science or IT from a recognized University
The qualification, experience, age and other terms and conditions for the above post(s) are available on the public notice section of the Chandigarh Administration website as well as college website www.ccet.ac.in.
Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology ,Sector-26, Chandigarh
Terms and Conditions
1. The appointment will be on contract basis not exceeding six months at first instance or till person appointed on regular basis or on deputation joins or on promotion as the case may be, whichever is earlier on a fixed and consolidated salary of Rs.39,422/- for the post of Instructor Workshop and Rs.35,308/- for the post of Programmer.
2. The contractual appointment shall stand automatically terminated on the expiry of contract period or on joining of regularly selected candidate/ on depuration/ on promotion without any formal orders being issued in this regard.The contract can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason with seven days notice from either side
3. The service rendered on contract basis shall not count towards the benefits of pension or gratuity etc.The offer of appointment will not count as service and will not bestow upon you any claim for regular appointment against any posts.
Selection Will be Based on Qualification, experience , Written Exam& Interview
How to Apply
The last date for the receipt of application along with self attested copies of testimonials is 20-09-2018 upto 4:00 P.M.
Master of Computer Application with Maths at Graduation Level. OR Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Computer Science or IT from a recognized University
Looking for B.E. / B.Tech , MCA graduates profile.
About Chandigarh administration
Statutory Information relating to the functions and duties of various departments and its officers / employees procedure followed, rules / regulations / instructions / manuals used, arrangements for consultation with the public, boards / corporations committee constituted, directory of officers, monthly remuneration received by officers / employees, budget allocated
Latest Jobs by Chandigarh Administration
This job has been expired and not accepting application.