Post Name : Sub Inspector Qualification : Any Graduate Salary : Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/- Per Month Job Location : New Delhi
1. Pay Scale: The post carries pay scale of Pay Metrix Level-6 (Rs. 35400-112400/-) and other allowances as admissible from time to time.
2. Eligibility conditions: Constables(GD), Head Constables(GD) and ASI(GD) will be eligible to appear in the said LDCE. Tradesmen, who meet QRS of SI/LDCE, are also eligible to appear in SI/LDCE. a. Service eligibility: They should have completed four years of service, including basic training. b. Clean record: They should have maintained minimum Good APARs grading of last four years and should have "unblemished clean record of entire service until issue of offer of appointment". c. Physical Standards: For Male Candidates: Height - Chest - Unexpanded - expanded a. For General: 170 Cms - 80 Cms - 85 Cms. b. For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K. - 165 Cms, - 80 Cms - 85 Cms. c. For all candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes - 162.5 Cms -77Cms - 82 Cms.
3. Physical Standards: For FeMale Candidates: Height a. For General: 170 Cms b. For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the states of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Manipur, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K. - 155 Cms. c. For all candidates belonging to Schedule Tribes - 154.
Age: The upper age limit for appearing in the LDCE will be 32 years as on the closing date of Application. The required education qualification will be graduation, qualification which is also the eligibility for Direct Entry Sls.
General Information 1. Applications which are not on prescribed proforma or not accompanied by specified enclosures or incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Candidates are not required to submit any original certificates in support to their claims regarding educational qualifications and other relevant certificates and will submit only certified true copies alongwith their applications.
3. They should, therefore, ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions before filling in their application forms. Admission to the tests will be purely provisional. On verification at any later stage, if it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions their candidature will be cancelled. All candidates who apply in response to the advertisements before the closing date and are found eligible will be assigned with Registration/Roll numbers by the concerned examination centre.
4. They will be communicated through call letters for written test by concerned centre. Admission card for written examination indicating time table and venue of the examination will be issued by concerned examination centre on hearing from Pers Dte (Rectt Section).
5. Corrections in application, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
Documents 1. Application form and Admission card duly filled in or duly typed on a full-scape paper. 2. Two passport size photographs in uniform are required. 3. One each to be pasted on application form and admission card duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. Attested copies of certificates/testimonials as proof of education qualification and date of birth i.e. matriculation, 10+2 and Graduation degree Or provisional degree certificate with year wise all mark sheets. 4. SC/ST candidates should furnish attested copy of caste certificate in prescribed format issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. 5. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ST status will not be entertained and their candidature/applications will be considered under General(UR) category. 6.Copy of certificate in support of claim for relaxation in physical standards, if any. 7. An undertaking from candidate that he is willing to resign from present post in case he is selected for applied post as per proforma attached. Service Certificate, as per proforma attached, to be signed by Head of Office / Appointing Authority.
Selection Procedure 1. Checking of service records. 2. Written Examination(OMR) based 3. Physical Measurements. 4. Physical Efficiency Test (PET) 5. Medical Examination.
Qualification : Any Graduat Looking for Any Graduate graduates profile.
The Border Security Force (BSF) is the primary boder guarding organisation of India. It is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India, and was raised in the wake of the 1965 War on 1 December 1965, "for ensuring the security of the borders of India and for matters connected there with".It is a Central Armed Police Force charged with guarding Indias land border during peacetime and preventing transnational crime. It is a Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The BSF has its own cadre of officers but its head, designated as a Director-General (DG), since its formation has been an officer from the Indian Police Service. Despite being an Armed Force of the Union of India tasked with various assignments from time to time, it is separate from the Indian Army, which evacuates the LoC in winter. The BSF has grown exponentially from a few battalions in 1965, to 186 battalions with a sanctioned strength of 257,363
Job Description : Vacancy for Military Hospital in KSA: Criteria: - MD / DNB in relevant specialty - Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Registrar or above in the specialty area - Should hold professional registration - Willing to work in KSA Salary: based on your experience and education. Benefits: Competitive salary Tax Free Income Accommodation...
Sub-Assistant Engineer/ Cashier job opportunities in Municipal Service Commission Kolkata Sub-Assistant Engineer (Electrical) No. of Post : 1 UR Qualification : A Diploma in Electrical Engineering Pay Scale : PB-4, Rs.9000-40500 GP-Rs.4400 Sub-Assistant Engineer (Civil) No. of Post : 1 SC Qualification...
The positions open include the following:--Package equipment buyer (eg. complex special equipment packages such as waste /water, fired equipment, loading arms, chemical generating and dosing packages.-Rotating equipment buyer-Static equipment buyer (eg. Vessels and exchangers)-Piping bulks buyer-E & I Buyer (Electrical and Instrumentation)
Accountable to manage allocation / fulfillment and gap analysis of the resources for the assigned Stream as per Resource demand planningAccountable to manage attrition levels across the stream as per the defined guidelinesManages and Maintain Core / Context using the right sourcing based on Core / context guidelinesAlign according to stream CoDe budget...
If interested, please share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:Total Exp : YrsJava Exp : YrsJ2ee Exp : YrsHibernate Exp : YrsSpring Exp : YrsCurrent Org :Job Type : Permanent/ContractNotice Period : DaysCan you join in : DaysCurrent Location :Willing to Relocate to Chennai :CTC : LECTC : LEducation Qualification...
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Recruitment: Apply Offline for 1314 Assistant Sub Inspector Posts. Interested candidates who completed all Eligibility Can Read the Full Advertisement Details and Apply Offline. Important Dates Last date of receipt of applications by the unit Commanders 9th Dec 2019 Last date of receipt of application...
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2019: Apply Online Auditor , Sub Inspector , Assistant Posts. Interested candidates who completed all Eligibility Can Read the Full Advertisement Details and Apply Online. Important Date Form Submission Start Date 22nd Oct 2019 Form Submission Last Date 25th Nov 2019 Last Date Payment Fee Through Online...