Post Name : Zonal Sales Manager Qualification : Any Post Graduate, MBA/PGDM Job Location : Mumbai
i. Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate degree, preferably MBA with a specialization in Finance / Marketing from a reputed college or university in India / Overseas.
ii. Minimum Experience: 10-12+ years of related experience in a leadership role preferably from Banking and Financial Services sector companies of repute.
iii. CTC offered: Negotiable, Compensation is not a limiting factor for the right candidate
iv. Location of posting: Mumbai The candidate may be deputed to work with the team(s) within the organization / parent organization / any subsidiary of the parent organization if and as deemed necessary. Candidate is liable to be transferred to any other location in India.
1. Strong consumer financial services sales experience in leading a large team/zone and a Ability and willingness to establish & build businesses from scratch Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills with the ability to synthesize data into winning strategies and executional plans and come up with detailed business forecasts
2. Exceptional ability to think strategically, challenging the status quo to deliver innovative ideas, thus resulting in competitive advantage and commercial performance Awareness of industry best practices, prevalent and emerging trends in the market and ability to inculcate industry best practices into the Organisation Ability to develop and motivate the workforce, thus creating a high commitment work environment and a workforce engaged in achieving challenging sales targets
3. Provide leadership, manage and motivate the team to ensure employee satisfaction in the region Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a high regard for hierarchy Ability to work in evolving business environment in the context of a rapidly evolving industry, with a strong passion for success.
Address For The Job BOB Financial Solutions, 2nd Floor Baroda House Behind Dewan Centre, SV Rd, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102
Role And Responsibilities
The Zonal Head, Sales will be responsible for responsible for developing and executing sales strategies for over achieving sales targets for card products, personal loans or any other retail financial services or products offered by BFSL, increasing sales effectiveness by developing the product knowledge and selling skills of the team and creating a team spirit within the Organisation, and focusing on developing collaborative relationships across business functions
1. Display strong business & sales acumen to build & grow the region/state. Success in this role to be measured by over-achieving region level sales targets and demonstrating strong sales leadership. Responsible for the development of sound regional and local market sales strategy which aims at optimum penetration in desired segments in line with the national sales strategy
2. Ensuring an equitable distribution of business across channels and segments so as to reduce concentration risk. Responsible for revenue generation through Retail Sales, Fee Collection & Cross Sell. Leveraging on the banks relationships and co brand networks/partners to enhance sales figures. Focus on controlling/lowering the costs of acquisition
3. Recruit, train and motivate the Sales staff to achieve the sales targets aligned to Business goals. Manpower planning for the retail Sales force for the region/state . Provide thought leadership in conceptualization and implementation of the retail strategy in the region/state by generating innovative ideas on processes and to identify new opportunities in the market to increase productivity of the region/state
4. Establish and manage strong business relationships with internal stakeholders (Risk, Credits, Back end, Product, Finance, etc.) Carry out area segmentation and prepare Go To Market strategies for the respective areas within the region Identify large corporates, clubs, malls, residence welfare associations, and the likes, to implement mass acquisition activities within relevant segments, in turn enhancing productivity Manage the regions cost within assigned budget and operational plan
5. Educate the teams to ensure their constant focus on yield through product mix between Cards and Personal Loans products collection through cross sell & processing fees. Drive productivity of sales teams, taking adequate measures to enhance through interventions like sales trainings, soft skills training and functional training.
Selection Procedure Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply
i. Last Date for receipt of applications - 19th July 2018. Website - www.bobfinancial.com. Email to be sent to: Suitable and willing candidate may submit his/her profile on email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Zonal Sales Manager
ii. Other Terms: 1. It may please be noted that company is not bound to call all the applicants for interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview 2. In case of any modification in advertisement shall be updated only in Website. 3. The above recruitment may be scrapped at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
Post Graduate degree, preferably MBA with a specialization in Finance / Marketing from a reputed college or university in India / Overseas. Looking for MBA / PGDM / MBM graduates profile.
About Bob bank of baroda
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an Indian state-owned International banking and financial services company headquartered in Vadodara (earlier known as Baroda) in Gujarat, India. It has a corporate office in Mumbai.
Based on 2017 data, it is ranked 1145 on Forbes Global 2000 list. BoB has total assets in excess of 3.58 trillion (making it Indias 2nd biggest bank by assets), a network of 5538 branches in India and abroad, and 10441 ATMs as of July, 2017.
The bank was founded by the Maharaja of Baroda, Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad III on 20 July 1908 in the Princely State of Baroda, in Gujarat. The bank, along with 13 other major commercial banks of India, was nationalised on 19 July 1969, by the Government of India and has been designated as a profit-making public sector undertaking (PSU).
Designation- Zonal Business ManagerCompany-MNC CompanyCTC-Negotiable1.HQ-ChennaiCovering Area:Tamilnadu,Kerala2.HQ:BangaloreCovering Area: Karnataka,APDivision-CardiodiabeticReportees-MR & ABMReporting-To NSMRequirements:-Candidate should have exposure of 2-3yrs in team handling of both MR & ABM.-Must have exp of as RSM min 2-3yr-Candidate should be...
Employee has to work full time for our company and should have at least 3-5 years of experience. Our company require hard working and ambitions employees in pan INDIA. Our company offers a friendly environment for all our employees as well we provide incentive on achieving company targets.
Proposed Designation: Zonal Sales Manager (ZSM)Position Reporting to : GM- SalesBudgeted/Non-Budgeted : BudetedAge Range: 30-35 yearsLocation: Ludhiana & JodhpurVacancy Due to: Resignation/Termination/Newly Created/Unfilled vacancy: Newly CreatedJob Description:Primary Purpose for the Position: Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing...
Job Description :Job DescriptionBusiness Planning: -Identifying and developing new business opportunities and implementing sales strategies to maximize growth of western zone and market share.Customer Management.Coaching & Sales Force effectiveness.Leadership and Team BuildingRequired Candidate profile* Candidates should have a work experience of 8...
Job Description :Job DescriptionDevelop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area. Develop and Motivate and mange team and ensure the team achieves its targets Develop and manage an efficient distribution network & Sales growth & channel partnersRequired Candidate profileTeam Handling Skills Maintain relationship with...