INFOSYS PAPER ON 7th FEBRUARY 2008
Hi friends. I am Sunny Chanday persuing Btech CSE from Lovely Institute of Technology. On 7th february, 2008, there was Infosys Pool Campus in our college. There were around 1000 students who participated in the test. I was one of them.
Criteria: B-tech, MCA, MSc(maths,physics) with 60% thoughout allowed with one active backlog also.
Here is the pattern dear friends :::
1.English section(40 questions) 35 MIN.
2.Verbal Section(30 questions) 40 MIN.
The logical section consisted of the following question....
1.2 puzzle tests of 10 marks (Just go through QUESTION its more than enough.....)
2.5 series figure question of 5 marks (very easy)
3.5 questions on data sufficiency (they were also easy but Be careful selecting the correct option)
4.5 question on logical reasoning or syllogism... (Very easy. 6 statements were given.... and then 4 options).
5. Data interpretation of 5 question
(Bar graph was given .....in which total no of students were given=4800. then %age of various students doing different courses......like Arts=8%,medical,commerse,computers,etc...Then ratio of male:female for each course given)
English section....... it is as follows(It was a bit tough)
1. 2 RC,s with 5 ques each( try to do it in last minutes as it is very easy u have to just go through it )
2. Correction of underlined sentence very minor difference5 question
3. Theme detection 5 question
4. Choose the correct sentence of 5 ques (they were very lengthy sentences each about 2 or some even 3 lines in length)
5. Fill in the blanks - 8 ques(using correct sentencefrom options given) (These were very tough) and one more type I don,t remember now
Written test was ok and the results were around 5:30 pm and After that HR interviews started
I was unable to crack the written test because the cut of for Verbal section was made high as it was very easy.