Friend there are totally 4 rounds.
1) Written test (verbal- 20 questions, quantitative- 30 questions) time limit-1 hour, i think cut-off is 30/50.
2) Technical HR-1
3) Technical HR-2
Some questions which i recollect are. But i can,t recall the questions.
1) Two age problem will come, for 1 ques ans is 35 years.
2) Answer west. (Question name is stands in lef leg for 33) and the next questions it is 2.
3) In relation question they ask which is wrong one. Answer is 1st option ( instead of grand mother they mention it as grand father)
4) 7a-3b=40 and 7b-3a=42,
5) If the sides of the rectangle increases by 10%, find the increased area.
6) Meaning of apposite
7) They will ask 2 questions in figures and 2 in syllogism, 2 in work, 2 in odd man out easy only.