2.Specifaction :ans documentation
3. Extradite =deport
4. Cursory= scold
5. ----------= very high
III .fill up the blanks with proper word(5 questions) pick the sentence which has grammatical mistake (5 questios).
Section IV-Verbal (20 questions)
Here few questions are from logical reasoning (eg.)(6 questions)
Sentences: ( type of question) (logical deductions)
1 i some cats are dog
ii no dog is lion
i some dogs are lion
ii some dog are cats
a only i follows
b either I or ii follows
c none follows
2 Questions on +means *, %mean -, etc..
answers of those questions are4 and -20/3..
3 Letter series example aabb-abdabbaa this type one question a question of this type
4. find the next term in AM,BA ,JM like this
9. There are 76 persons. 53 can read hindu,46 can read times,39 can read decca and 15 can read all.if 22 can read hindu and deccan and 23 can read deccan and times then what is the number of persons who read only times and hinduans 18
10. In pure milk if 20% replaced by water and in this again 20% is replaced by water and again 20% is replaced by water then what is the praportion of milk in that mixture.
11. After 10 years A will be twice the age of B before 10 years.and now if the difference is 9 years between them then what is the age of B after 10 years ans 49
12. Races and games ---- 2 questions from this chapter like (A beats B by 10 meters and B beats C by 15 metres the A beats C by )
13. In the year 1990 there are 5000 men 3000 women 2000 boys .in 1994 men are increased by 20% women are increased by ratio of boys and women (this type of question but some what difficult I mean it takes too much time to solve) better to go through the following chapters in both Objective arithmetic and Quantitative Aptitude by RS Aggarwal, ratio and praportion (4 questions), ages (3 ques ), races and games,time and distance ,time and work, percentages.
1) Firstly he asked me about the project and i was thoroughly grilled.
2)Then he asked to list the various types of storage classes and asked me to explain the scope & lifetime
of each one.. (Auto,Static,Register,Extern,and also mutable(only used for classes) )
3) Right shift/Left shift + 1,s complement concepts
then asked me to give the output of this:-
i = 10;
int j = i >> 10;
4) Then, difference b/w
char *str = "Hello";
char arr = "Hello";
he started asking whether following statements get complied or not;
arr++; // ERROR..its like a pointer constant
*(arr + 1) = ,s,;
cout<<arr; // o/p: Hsllo
and other questions which i dont remember
5) struct Date
date1.yr = 2004;
date1.day = 4;
date1.month = 12;
now how will you initialize date2 (without member by member assignment)
ans: date2 = date1;
diff. b/w c++ structures & c structures
6) Explain Primary Memory, Secondary Memory, Virtual Memory...etc etc..??
7) What happens when you run a programme.. he meant what all the basic steps that O/S would take??
8) Virtual functions/ Abstract classes/ Pointer functions
9) Asked me to write a recurssive factorial prog.
10) Then he gave me a prob. of inheritance. Asked me how u would invoke a base class member function using derived class pointer( that func is not a virtual func. && no virtual Base class inheritance)
And some other Q,s which i dont remember now...
1. pointer to structure.
2. static variable and difference b/w(const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).
3 pass by value & reference.
4. string library functions(syntax).
5. Write a program to compare two strings without using the strcmp() function.
6. Write a program to concatenate two strings.
7. Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third one.
8. Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome check .
9. Write a program to find the Factorial of a number.
10. Write a program to generate the Fibinocci Series.
11. Searching and sorting alogorithms with complexities.