Motorola - Sample
Q. write a C code
1.to reverse a string using a recursive function, without swapping or using an extra memory.
2.To reverse a linked list as above.
3. what will MAX(i++,j),MAX(i,j++) return.
4. Difference between Macro and ordinary definition.
5. Difference between Class and Struct.
6. Give the outputs of a compiler and assembler and loader and linker etc.
7. If a new data structure, suppose a queue is to be added like int, long etc.,where shall the changes be -- lex or yacc or where.
8. what is a Real Time OS.
9. Describe VRTX in few words.
9. How does the scheduler know the time how it should be scheduled.
10. Name some sockets, TLI, streams. and much about project.
11. What is deadlock? How do you avoid it?
12. What is a semaphore?
13. What exactly happens after each system call in sockets, both at the client and at the server.
14. What is the difference between widget & gadget in XWindows?
15. Tell about strtok & strstr functions.
16. Matricide:Mother:: Homicide:? Ans Human
17.20%loss;20 % gain Ans 4% loss