Qualification : 10TH
Experience : Fresher
Job Location : Navi Mumbai
ONLINE applications for vaious erswhile Group-D now Matrix level-1 of 7th CPC in different departments of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) are invited from eligible Land loser candidates ie, those candidates whose land has been acquired for Konkan Railway project.
1. Designation & Pay: Track man - 50 - Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with other allowances as admissible under the CDA scale
2. Qualification: 10th pass from a recognised board
3. PET TYPE:Male-Should be able to run a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance. Female:Should be able to run a distance of 400 meters in 3 minutes and 10 seconds in one chance.
Age: 18 to 31 years. The lower age limit is common for all the notified posts.
Application Fee: For all candidates except the fee concession categories - Rs. 500/- & For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWD Female / Minorities / Economically backward class. - Rs. 250/-*
i. Attested photo copy of land loser certificate issued by SLAO
ii. Attested photo copy of certificate issued by Tehsildar indicating the percentage of land lost with respect to the total land holding of the land loser As per Annexure -II (including all survey numbers). Details on SLAO and Tehsildar certificates should match.
iii. Proof of relationship with the land loser issued by Revenue authorities along with Affidavit on Rs.100/- stamp paper.
iv. Undertaking on Rs.100/- stamp paper as per KRCL format given below (Not required from SC/ST candidates). As per Annexure - III
v. Attested photocopy of RTC documents of land (7/12 etc) pertaining to the year of acquisition of land by Konkan Railway. (Document of recent date not accepted). Candidates should ensure that the land acquired details and names of land losers are matching in both SLAO and Tahsildar certificates. In case of death of land loser (whose name figures in SLAO and Tahsildar certificate), legal heir certificate and death certificate should be attached.
Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification. (The candidates name and the father/ mothers name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.)
c. SSC/HSC certificate
d. Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
e. Certificate of domicile indicating the candidate belongs to States of Maharashtra/ Goa / Karnataka.
f. SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure - IV.
g. OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure V
h. Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure Vl.
i. Minority Community declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper
j. NOC from current employer with date of appointment if candidate is a serving employee.
k. Original discharge certificate for Ex-serviceman. NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge (if applicable)
l. Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name .
m. Certificate of PWD
1. The selected candidates can be posted and transferred anywhere in the area of operation of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, including its project sites. However, the employees of Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. are not eligible for transfer to other Zonal Railways.Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
2. Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi. Signatures in different style or language at the time of CBT, PET and DV etc. (as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.Selected candidates will have to undergo training wherever prescribed and during training period only stipend will be paid as applicable.
3. Ordinarily, a KRCL servant shall be employed throughout his/her service on KRCL jurisdiction including project sites and shall have no claim as a right for transfer to any zone or division of Indian Railway or Production Units or Railway PSU or any other Railway establishment.
4. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination. However, the necessary certificate of Eligibility issued by the appropriate authority has to be submitted during DV failing which his/her candidature shall be rejected
Important Dat: 22/ 5/ 2018. Date and Time of Closing:21/ 6/ 2018 up to 23:55 Hrs
The recruitment process shall involve, CBT, PET (Physical Efficency Test) and DV.
How to Apply
1 .Candidates are advised to visit, only the official websites of KRCL and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post as on the closing date for submitting application. Candidates waiting for results of prescribed educational qualification should not apply
2. One application ONLY is required to be submitted for the notified posts in this notification. Any attempt by a candidate to submit more than one application against this notification shall result in disqualification and debarment.Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. If at any stage ofecruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
3. Candidates should have their own mobile number , valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as KRCL shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. KRCL will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.Candidates should enter their Name, Fathers Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate ONLY.
4. Candidates are advised to keep a print of the application form generated with themselves, however, under no circumstances any Candidates should send any hard or soft copy of the application or any documents to KRCL. The same should be produced only at the time of DV.
5. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability/failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on the internet or website during last days.
10th pass from a recognised board
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
Looking for 10th graduates profile.
2018-06-11 to 2019-06-11