Post Name : Chief Customer Service Officer
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 70,000/- Per Month
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply : 11/08/2018
1. Minimum Qualifications / Eligibility: Retired General Manager from any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than Indian Bank)
2. Work Experience: Exposure of working in more than three areas of operations in Banking, such as General Banking, Credit, Foreign Exchange, Treasury, Merchant Banking, Credit Card operations etc.
3. Job profile: The Chief Customer Service Officer (CCSO) (Internal Ombudsman) shall be reporting directly to the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of the Bank and shall be the focal point of Internal Grievance Redressal System of the Bank in terms of Damodaran Committee recommendations to ensure that only minimum number of complaints are escalated to Banking Ombudsman. The Chief Customer Service Officer will help in strengthening customer confidence in the Banks Internal Customer Grievance Redressal System
4. Period of Contract 3 years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier. Place of work Indian Bank, Corporate Office, Chennai
Rs.70,000/- p.m subject to deduction of applicable taxes. The following additional facilities shall also be provided: -
1.Residential accommodation for those who do not have home in Chennai
2.Provision of car as applicable to GM Cadre of the Bank
3. Provision of Telephone / Mobile as applicable to GM Cadre of the Bank
4.In case of outstation duty, eligible Travelling, Halting allowance shall be paid as applicable to GM cadre
Age: Maximum 62 years as on 01/07/2018
Application Fee: Application fee of Rs 1000/- must be paid by means of a single Demand Draft (MICR) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at CHENNAI in favor of INDIAN BANK, CCSO RECRUITMENT 2018. The demand draft should invariably be attached to the application. Payment of application fee by cash / cheque / postal order / money order will not be accepted. Candidate must write his /her Name, Address, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
The following credentials (photocopies only) are to be enclosed along with the application form
1. Proof of date of Birth
2. Mark sheet and Passing certificate of all educational, technical qualifications
3. Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etc. 4. Photo Identity proof and Address proof
a. Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notice. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible. The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualification, experience and other eligibility norms.
b. The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
c. The Bank reserves the right to alter, modify or change the eligibility criteria and / or any of the other terms and conditions spelt out in this notice, including criteria for qualifying/method and procedure for selection
d. Candidates will have to produce original certificates for educational qualifications, experience, age, category etc. at the time of interview, in support of his/her eligibility, as per the details furnished in the application, failing which the candidate will not be allowed for interview.
e. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
f. Any resultant dispute arising out of this notice shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai.
Only those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for interview and intimated by email.
How to Apply
1. Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format (Annexure A) along with Demand Draft towards application fee and copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 2 should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed Application for the post of CCSO to the following address: General Manager (HRM) Indian Bank Corporate Office, HRM Department, Recruitment Section 254-260, Avvai Shanmugham Salai, Royapettah, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600 014.
2. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before 11/08/2018. Any application received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
Last date to apply : 2019-07-25