2) Given two integers A & B. Determine how many bits required to convert
A to B. Write a function int BitSwapReqd(int A, int B);
3) Write an algorithm to insert a node into sorted linked list.After inserting,
the list must be sorted.
4) Without using /,% and * operators. write a function to divide a number by 3.
itoa() function is available.
5) Wap to swap two integer pointers.
6)Write a funcn int round(float x) to round off a floating point num to int.
7) write an ALP to find sum of First n natural numbers using the following Instructions
LDA num ; load Accumulator with num
DCR R ; decrement Register R
INR R ; increment Register R
MOV x,y ; move the contents of register y into register x
JZ label ; jump to label if A=0
DJNZ label; Decrement & Jump if A <> 0
you can use B & C registers in addition to A register
8) prove that a tree is BST.what is height of a tree?
9) Given A,B & C Boolean polynomials.Prove That (A+BC)=(A+B)(A+C)