1) Wap to reverse a linked list and sort the same.
2) Given two integers A & B. Determine how many bits required to convert
A to B. Write a function int BitSwapReqd(int A, int B);
3) Write an algorithm to insert a node into sorted linked list. After inserting,
the list must be sorted.
4) Without using /,% and * operators. write a function to divide a number by 3.
itoa() function is available.
5) Wap to swap two integer pointers.
6) Write a funcn int round (float x) to round off a floating point num to int.
7) write an ALP to find sum of First n natural numbers using the following Instructions
LDA num ; load Accumulator with num
DCR R ; decrement Register R
INR R ; increment Register R
MOV x,y ; move the contents of register y into register x
JZ label ; jump to label if A=0
DJNZ label; Decrement & Jump if A <> 0
you can use B & C registers in addition to A register
8) Prove that a tree is BST. What is height of a tree?
9) Given A, B & C Boolean polynomials. Prove That (A+BC) = (A+B) (A+C)
1st LEVEL WRITTEN TEST FOR QA:
1. 15 min Logical Ability test: Simple syllogism based questions, sequence related questions, etc
2. 30 min Quantitative Aptitude test: Simple Arithmetic, angles, geometry, profit/loss, number system
There will be 15 questions for match the column
Mark A if column A is GREATER than column B
Mark B if column A is LESS than column B
Mark C if column A is = column B
Mark D if DATA IS INSUFFICIENT
There are very simple typical baron based
There would be 3 questions on triangles all three were from RS Aggarwal.
17. there was one set of questions on the DI question on 20 -25 were on this graph
It was about the total mass of human body is 70,000 gms
There were two pie charts
Which tell the percentage of water in the food.
And the second one tells the which parts ,,something like that
1. what percentage of total mass does liver has
What is the ratio of bones to total mass
All the questions are simple ..
3. 45 min Testing concept test: 20 objective multiple choice qustions like binary form of numbers, virtual memory, lossy compression, while loop, if-then-else, error codes.
1. Winzip is a
a. lossy compression
b. lossless Compression
2. output of 11000100 minus 2
3. Memory leakage is because of
a.variable not decraled
b. variable not free.. like this 4 options were given
4. Virtual memory concept is related to
a. memory leagkage
5.Regretion testing is defined as
a. testing the whole application
b.testing the different modules in the application
6. If the time is very limited for the testing then what would u test in the application.
a. run all the tests
b.look for the most used featues in the application
c.go to the test plan and run the test based on the priority
I would suggest to go thru all the definition like what is regretion testing .what is unit smoke.etc.
1 Test Case Writing questions: 10 test cases for entering 3 values representing sides of a triangle and the program giving output as scalene, isosceles or eqilauteral (10 Marks)
1 Output of a calculator and finding the error in the output, write the defect log for the bug (5 Marks)
1 Ques on weather Dev should do the testing or not. Give 3 reason on favour and 2 against it. (5 Marks)
1 Question diff between priority of a bug and severity of a bug. Give example of one case where priority is high but severity is low and one case where severity is high bur priority is low.
1 Question on a program that calculates P=R/I where R, I are integer inputs and P a floating point output. Write 10 test cases for this - 5 Marks.
2nd LEVEL INTERVIEW PROCESS FOR QA:
1. Software test: One hour Software test. U will be placed on a system with an application opened that is containing bugs in it. A reference doc will be provided where u will find the description of six modules of the application. U have to find maximum number of bugs in those six modules given in the reference doc in one hour. Each module contains at least one bug. U will have to keep writing the bug in a paper provided to u as u keep finding it with the time when u found it.
2. 5 rounds of Interviews each of approximately 1 hour.
1st will be by a Senior Team member level guy, focusing on everything from simple codes to find errors in them, writing simple algos, giving very simple puzzles, test cases for a marker, ur projects, about urself, etc. The guy will keep giving hints and help u to solve the problem.
2nd will be by a Manager level guy, based on ur technical skills, puzzles to be solved on the whiteboard in front of him, algo to reverse a string using array, questions on ur projects, test cases of a duster, the projects u have mentioned in ur CV. More of a question-answer based approach, not very interactive.
3rd will be by a senior HR on why Adobe, what keeps u going, where r u placed in ur organization, all HR questions and about ur projects and Organizational levels.
4th will be by a Senior Team member level guy, focusing only on puzzles, lots of puzzles and scenario based test cases, like how to test an imaging application that removes the red eye affect from an image, test cases of an VOIP phone. The guy will keep giving hints and help u to solve the problem.
5th will be by a Senior Team member level guy, focusing on problem solving approach, scenario based error investigation, like an attachment is not opening in outlook on a particular system, what all can be the reasons. The guy will sort of discuss with u the problem and will try to find out the solution at the same time assessing ur problem solving skill. Then he will play a logical game, then some general questions, test cases for a radio, something about Adobe etc.