Mecon Placement Papers

Mecon placement papers in pdf , doc and text format to prepare for mecon company. Check following old mecon placement papers with solutions and test interview questions from year 2010 to 2015-16. Mecon is one of reputed company in india for your career. We can provide mecon aptitude syllabus for your help too. Know about mecon placement procedure and questions with aptitude test papers on this page. Best of luck for your interview in mecon company.
Share Us With Others
MECON INTERVIEW ON 20th MARCH AT KOLKATA Hi friends, I am from mechanical and got a call for mechanical discipline I got the interview call to be held in kolkata. in kolkata the interview consisted of a psychometric test and the technical interview. The psychometric test is based on ur perception of taking things in day to day activites and they told us that it is not for any evaluation purpose. After getting our TA we were asked to wait for the interview. In the interview room ther were 8-9 people who were bond in there respective fields........ one asked me tell me about urselfand he asked about my career interests ....I told them regarding thermal engineeringhe asked me about the gas...
MECON PAPER ON 04th FEBRUARY AT CHENNAI     Hai guys,   Company Name: MECONDATE: 4/02/2007.  VENUE: Ebenezer Matriculation, Korattur, Chennai.Mechanical Engineering:The Question paper had a total of 140 questions (Printed in English/Hindi). All the questions were objective type questions.There were 50 General aptitude questions and 90 Technical questions. The aptitude was very easy. Questions were asked in logical reasoning,reading comprehension (RC), some basic aptitude. In RC was very easy, direct answers were in passage itself.The technical questions were mainly taken from the following subjects1)Thermodynamics2)Strength of materials3)Theory of machines4)Production...
Sample Test Paper of Mcon Ltd.  conducted in March 2006.The written test will be of 2hrs duration consisting of only objective questions 40% of which will be of Aptitute and General English type questions and the rest 60% will be from the concerned subject   SAMPLE QUESTIONS    The sample questions presented here will only familiarize you with the type of questions that will be used in the test. The examination, however, may not be confined to only these types of questions. APTITUDE:   Directions for questions 1 & 2: In each of the following sentences, a word is printed in capital letter. Your task is to find out a word from among the four alternatives marked as...
Advertising
Sample Test Paper of Mcon Ltd.  conducted in March 2006. The written test will be of 2hrs duration consisting of only objective questions 40% of which will be of Aptitute and General English type questions and the rest 60% will be from the concerned subject SAMPLE QUESTIONS    The sample questions presented here will only familiarize you with the type of questions that will be used in the test. The examination, however, may not be confined to only these types of questions. APTITUDE:   Directions for questions 1 & 2: In each of the following sentences, a word is printed in capital letter. Your task is to find out a word from among the four alternatives marked as A,B,C,D...
Advertising
Get Jobs On Facebook
Click on Like Button
Follow us on Google
Contact Us Terms of Services Privacy Policy Government Jobs Sarkari Naukri Rojgar Samachar Nausena Bharti


Follow us on : Find us on Facebook Find us on Google+ Find us on Twitter

2018 YuvaJobs.com - All Rights Reserved
Looking for Jobs? Click Here Post Your Resume Free !