Jharkhand High court has been released job notification for Stenographer and Personal Assistant(181 Posts) on 7th May. Those candidates are interested as well as eligible for this post who can apply for this post.
Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
- Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- Typing Speed should be 100 WPM(Words Per Minutes) 10% permissible mistakes
- Should be knowledge of Computer Application.
- Read Official Job notification for more Details
|Post Name||Gen||BC I||BC II||SC||ST||Total Post|
Age Limit for Jharkhand High Court Recruitment
English Stenographers:Minimum:21 Years Maximum:35 Years(As on 01/01/2018)
Personal Assistant:Minimum:21 Years Maximum:35 Years(As on 01/04/2018)
- 500/- (Five Hundred) for OBC, General, and other.
- 125/-(One Hundred Twenty-Five) for SC, ST.
Application Registration Start:10 May 2018
Last Date Of Registration:24 May 2018
Last Date Of fee Payment:24 May 2018
Exam Date: Update Soon
Admit Card: Update Soon
Official Notification: Click(Apply on 10/05/2018)
How to Apply
- Click Here to Apply for English Stenographer
- Click Here to Apply for Personal Assistant
- Rajasthan District Court Stenographer Admit Card 2021 Full Details
- Patna High Court Admit Card Judge Admit Card 2021 Out Details Here
- Delhi District Court PA Result 2021 OUT Download Delhi District Court Personal Assistant Merit List
- Delhi High Court JJA Result 2021 Released Cut Off, Merit List, Download Here
- Rajasthan High Court Driver Result 2021 Released Check Chauffeur Merit List ,Cut Off
- India Post GDS Bihar & Maharahstra Online Form 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Firozabad District Aganwadi Bharti Online Form 2021
- CBSE Various Post Skill Test Admit Card 2021 Exam Date,Hall Ticket
- Bihar Police ASI Steno Written Exam Result 2021
- UPRVUNL Various Post Enrolled / Exam Date / Admit Card 2021