I am from Electronics background.
Paper will be common for all branches, there are 3 rounds to clear
1. Written test
2. Technical round
3. HR round
Written exam consist of aptitude, few logical, english for which R.S Agarwal is sufficient and few questions related to C, C++.
Results will be announced after some days. If you clear written then you will be called for tecnical interview.
If you are perfect with your subject then it will be quiet easy to clear technical. They will ask basic questions related to your subject only not IT related.
I remember only few questions:
1. They will tell colors of a resistor and will ask you to find out the resistance value i.e color coding(bb roy of great britain was a very good writer) you should remember.
2. About types of multiplexing
3. How you will build temperature sensor that will display the changes in the temperature.
4. How many frames/sec for color TV
5. One logical question
6. What you know about the company(important)
7. Why should i select you?
Questions 6th and 7th will be repeat in H.R also this tech was for 45 mins, finally cleared and called for H.R
H.R is quiet easy, it is for 10 mins only
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Your family?
3. How you are different from your friends?
4. Strengths (Explain with example)
Finally selected and now i am a sonatian
All the best for those who are preparing and See you in Sonata.