Round 1 Logical Test:
2. Series Ans EK
3. Series Ans 8
4. If ,+, is replaced by ,x, and .... Ans 24;
5. Rahul 12th from right and 4th from left . How many men should be added in the queue to make a group of 28. Ans 13
6. A person spent 21 pounds in a drink party. If the vodka costs twice that of beer. And lemonade cost is 1/2 of beer. Howmuch this person is spent for beer. Ans 6 pounds
7. What is odd in this sequence?
i) T.T. ii) Volleyball iii) Badminton ..... Ans Volleyball(check)
8. Cat : Mouse Ans Bird : Worm
9. A dog grows ........ ? Ans 8(check)
10. A boy is going with a dog Lucky. He has a bottle full of water. He drinks 1/3 and gives 1/2 of rest to the dog and then he drinks 1/4 of the rest then what will the fraction of total water remaining. Ans 1/12
11. A person goes towards north 10m, then turns to west 5m, then turns south ...... ? Ans North
12. A person goes forward 10m , turns to his right and walks 5m, then he always turns left 5,15,15 then what will be the displacement from starting point? Ans 10 or 5(check)
13. A cuboid of dimensions 8x5x4 cm3 How many 2cm side cubes can be placed in this cuboid? Ans 16
14. Decoding ... Ans SMILE
15. Age relation between mother and son..... Find the ratio of ages. Ans 25/7
16. how many 2 digit prime no.s divided by 7 and remainder 2. Ans 4
17. The position of A is 7th from left and position of b is 9th from right and they exchange their each other,s positions. The position of A is 11th from left.How many men? Ans 19
18. A is brother of P, B is daughter of A, C is brother of B. Who is the uncle of B? Ans P
19. Day : Night Ans Man : Woman(check)
20. Ganesh.............. Ans Ganesh
21. HCTAM = MATCH then ELBAC = ? Ans CABLE.
22. 3 problems on algorithms ie. eg.