INFOSYS PAPER ON 5th FEBRUARY 2008
Hi friends..this is Ranjan Prakash BMAS Engineering College, AgraEC Branch...I attended Infosys on pool campus in HCST, Mathura....and I got through it.....finally....but first of all I wud like to thank freshers world that has helped me a lot to go through the pattern.......there were around 800 students appeared for written and around 120 selected out of which 90 made it for HR(12 cleared written n 8 got through HR from BMAS Engg. College, Agra) and by gods grace i was one among them...The very important thing to crack any campus is just b honest to ur self ...b confident never b over confident. it takes u away...and most imp.....just believe in ur self...u r the one who can do the best
I M REALLY THANKFUL TO MY PARENTS...FRIENDS WHO HAV BELIEF ON ME...
Here is the pattern dear friends :::
1.Logical reasoning(30 question) 40 MIN.
2.English section(40 question) 30 MIN.
The logical section consisted of the following question....
1.2 puzzle tests of 10 marks (Just go through QUESTION its more than enough.....)
2.5 series figure question of 5 marks (go through QUESTION...NON VERBAL SECTION more than enough
3.5 questions on data sufficiency (again prefer question)
4.5 question on logical reasoning or syllogism... (Go through question also go through the the cat material).
5. Data interpretation of 5 question (Just go through the question aptitude book......it is best as I preferred the same)
English section....... it is as follows
1. 2 paragraphs based questions very easy ( try to do it in last minutes as it is very easy u have to just go through it once it is of total 10 marks )
2. Correction of underlined sentence very minor difference5 question
3. Theme detection 5 question
4. Choose the correct sentence of 5 marks, and
5. Fill in the blanks (using correct sentencefrom options given). for verbal section I must say that prepare the basic things like tense, preposition , speeches voices etc...............u can also go for the cat study material.....or prefer wren n martin.........
Written test was ok and the results were around 5 pm and I went through... After that HR interviews started n results were also declared college wise
FOR HR I WUD SAY THAT DNT PREPARE FOR ANYTHING ELSE BUT PREPARE FOR URSELF I MEAN KNOW UR SELF.......so that u can reply every thing confidently...one more thing that u should go for puzzles that they may ask in HR... One more thing that u must have all details n explanations bout ur resumeso also prepare for this part