Honeywell Written Test has three sections.1. Quantitative aptitude (30 questions ) 30 mins
quans was very easy (all ques r from aggarwal) c also pretty much easy (all were from files,structures,unions,etc)
technical very basic questions .
The topic was Appointment of foreign coach in Indian cricket team is right or not
And other groups had topics like Brain drain, education system
1. Introduce urself
2. explain ur projects.
3. rate urself in c++
4. what r de storage classes in c++
5. write a pgm to implement static variable..
6. write a pgm to implement extern variable .
7. tell something abt OOP
8. what is inheritance.(public,private,protected)(they
asked me a lot in this secion..)
9. What is polymorphism and write a pgm to implement it..
10. tell something abt OS
11. wat is a scheduler.
12. wat r de types of scheduler..and explain.
13. wat is diff b/w preemptive and RR scheduling.
14. wat is mem mgt
15. wat is segmentation
16. wat is paging..
17. diff b/w paging and segmentation.
18. wat is fragmentation (internal and external)
19. wat is compaction
20. they asked me to list wat r de data structures u know
21. wat is stack
22. applications of stack
23. wat is queue
24. appln of queue
25. wat is infix,prefix,postfix expressin
26. evaluate of expression..
27. wat is circular queue.
28. diff b/w array and linked list
29. wat is doubly linked list.