There were almost 40 technical questions and 10 analytical questions.
Total 50 questions.
Cisco Placement paper analytical Questions
About analytical questions.
1. Find perimeter of a trapezium with 3 sides given and distance b/w parallel sides given.
2. A triangle ABC is given, a line DE is paralel to base side and that cuts the triangle.. the ratio of area of triangle to the area of trapezium .given DE/BC=3/5..
3. Four concentric circles r given .the radius of 1st circle is x.next is 2x,then 3x and 4x. given that area b/w 2nd and 1st is A and 4th and 3rd circles being B.find ratio of A to B
4. Difference b/w the perimeteres of two concentric circles is 66.find the difference b/w radius..
5. 3/p=6,3/q=15......find p-q
Quantitative were simple mostly geometrical type.
Cisco Placements Technical questions.
1. Which of de following is connectionless protocol
#define clrscr() 100
3. Which of the followin is used for avoidin network congestion
all of the above
wats o/p of this pgm..wat will b printed
wat will b printed.
unsigned short a=-1;
unsigned char b=a;
printf("%d %d ",a,b);
wat is o/p of the program
a. 65535 -1
b. 65535 65535
c. -1 -1
7. Arrays base address is 1000....array is a..then wat is de
correct address of a.
8. One packet is 64 bytes no. of pkts send is 16000 then total no. of bytes send is
9. #define maxval 5
int main (void)
#define a 3+3
#define b 11-3
wat is o/p?????
11. A question in which segment address is given logical address is 800 base addresses also given you have to find physical address.
12. Stack is used in a task
Ans: temporary variables values
13. Which of de following is not stored in activation record..
Ans: some heap area