Caterpillar Sample Placement Paper, Caterpillar Test Pattern, Caterpillar Previous Year question paper with Answer, Caterpillar Model Question Pattern, Caterpillar Technical Questions, Aptitude Question with Answer, Caterpillar Quantitative Questions with Answer
1. Synonym: pontificate. (Talk in a dogmatic and pompous manner)
2. Antonym: loquacious. (Means Full of trivial conversation)
3. Analogies: Whiff: scent Birds: anthropology (doubtful) Generator: Current.
vacilliate :resolution as diobey :order
4. odd man out: iconoclast,hyperbole,exaggeration amused ,bemused, preoccupied mural,nostalgia,dream
3. Montagu-chelmsford reforms
4. How can you remove the president from his office?
5. Minimum age for a person to be eligible to become a president.
6. Who can preside over the meetings of both the sabhas but still cannot vote?
7. regional army command is commanded by
8. strength of defenc epersonal is 10 lakhs ,12lk,15,lk
9. mirage 2000 aircraft is from which contry
10. broad gauge 1.67m,2m,1.83m
11. production of steam locomotives stopped from year
12. first presidensy ban in which city,Chennai,Mumbai,Calcutta,delhi
13. export import bank started in yr
14. what % of Re,1 coins in Indian currency
15. what earns more foreign money,tea,jute
16. strength of indian army.
17. who commands the regional army.
18. mirage bought from ans:france
19. inflation occurs due to (increase in money)
20. from where india get max for exchange.(jute,iron steel,sugar,tea)
21. % of 1 rupee coin in total indian currency.
1.Which of the following uses consumable electrodes.(I believe the options were MIG,TIG and stuff like that)
2.Alloy used in the manufacture of surgical instruments.
3. Uses of superconductors.
4.Four questions from IC engines :
a. For a given compression ratio the efficiency of Otto cycle>Diesel cycle.(Is this right?)
b. Turning moment diagram for compression stroke of IC engine.
5. What path does double slider crank mechanism follows. (Check if it is Elliptical).
6.Ratio between Brake horse power to the energy supplied.
7. Two emfs E1 and E2 are given. Among two lengths one is given. Be clear with the relation between ratio of emfs to the lengths across.
if fine powder is added to metal soln,it forms single crystal/ refines grains
function of draft allwance in moulding
if various sizes ,hp.etcof engines r to be tested the which measure is taken a.a/f ratio
b.swept vol etc
value of pressure used in elec resistance welding
one of the tool angles definition is give \n choose
pump in sewage
pump in oil
heat trnfer based oin which thdy law
sum usin thermal coeff of exp to fin stress
porytion hot in refridegeration
spinning causes bending or bending and stretching or..
critical speed of a shaft is affected by
starting friction is low in
ht transfer is based on which law(zeroth,first,2nd,kirchoff)
in refregeration where will temp be max?ans:between compres and condenser
stoichiometric AF ratio is (chemically correct mixture by wt,ans:chemically correct mixture by efficiency)
how will u compute performance of desel eng?ans:bsfc
how will u pump sewagw water ie which pump?
how will u pump viscous fluid?
if thread angle is increased (mechanical adv decreases)
principal plane condition:(shear stress 0,normal stress max)
if refrigerator is opened in a room ,fan is also on.what will happen to room temp?
graft in casting
how will u improve resistance
1.Two trains are travelling between two stations at a constant speed of 25kmph.The stations are 50km apart .A bird traveling at 100kmph starts its flight along with one train and travels in the same direction until it meets the other train. It changes its direction and goes in the reverse direction until it meets the initial train. Find the distance travelled by the bird before the two trains collide.
2.A flight carrying food packets is flying at a height of 1960m from the ground. The speed of the flight is given. Find the time taken for a food packet dropped at that instance to hit the ground.
(Hint: Use s=ut+(at^2)/2.Initial velocity as 0 coz the dropped food packet does not have velocity in the vertical direction.)
when a square is constructed on 3 sides of a triangle ,their sides are in the ratio 1:3:4,THE WAT triangle is it
in race 100m,b bet c by 25m.a bet b by 20m.then a will beat c by what metres
5 tables and 10 chairs were sold for 20000.15%gain for table,10%loss on chair.overall profit rs 750.the cp of table is
a man rows in still water in 9kmph in 2hr.if upstrm vel is 2times down,then find speed of stream
h:base dia of a cone is 3:2.icecream is filled usig hemisph scoop whose half part is inside cone.if total length of icecrem is 36 cm,find vol of icecream
a,b,c complete work in 4 days.a &b finifh in 7 days.time for c is & similar sums
length of line perpendi to given line eqn
avg of 5 playrs is x.addition of 6th player increases avg by 2.add od 7thplyr decreases avg by 2.runs of 7th plyr is
if 500 more cows r there then each cow gets 40% less hay.the no of cows is
value of gold is increasing by 11%.if present value is 10000,then value beforwe 2 months is
venn diagram verbal sum
an amount doubles in 5 yrs due to SI.wat will be the value of the amt.in 13yrs 9 months if princi is adden every year
vaue of a sqre is assigner to b
if sqrt of c>5o terminate,else goto beginning
wat is the last value of c
22. sum of sqr of 2 nos is 45,prod is 18 find the sum of the reciprocals.
23. labour sum(6 days)
24. Cows consume hay.500 more cows decreases the hay by 40% per head. find the no of cows.