1. How many objects are there in ASP?
2. Which DLL file is needed to be registered for ASP?
3. If you want to initialize a global variable for an application, which is the right place to declare it? (like form or some other file).
4. What is diffrence between Server.transfer and Response.redirect.
5. Is there any inbuilt paging(for example shoping cart. which will show next 10 records without refreshing) in ASP? How will you do pating.
6. What does Server.MapPath do?
7. Name at least three methods of response object other than Redirect.
8. Name at least two methods of response object other than Transfer.
9. Tell few programming diffrence between ADO and DAO programming. What is state?
10. How many types of cookies are there?
11. Tell few steps for optimizing (for speed and resources) ASP page/application .
12. What is the maximum length of a varchar field in SQL Server?
13. How do you define an integer in SQL Server?
14. How do you separate business logic while creating an ASP.NET application?
15. If there is a calendar control to be included in each page of your application, and we do not intend to use the Microsoft-provided calendar control, how do you develop it? Do you copy and paste the code into each and very page of your application?
16. How do you debug an ASP.NET application?
17. How do you deploy an ASP.NET application?
18. Name a few differences between .NET application and a Java application?
19. Specify the best ways to store variables so that we can access them in various pages of ASP.NET application?
20. What are the XML files that are important in developing an ASP.NET application?
21. What is XSLT and what is its use?