Capgemini Latest Placement papers 2012, Previous Year sample Question paper with Answer, Capgemini 2010,2012,2012 model Question paper with Answer, Frequently asked questions from Quantitative, Verbal, Non verbal, Technical,HR, Interview Tips and Candidate Experience, Capgemini Latest Company Profile, Selection procedure, Placement papers
I am giving my personnel experience to you. The aptitude was very easy, there were 2 sections:
II-Analytical Reasoning(25 Ques)
There was sectional cut-off i.e 10 from each sections as told by CapGemini employees.
Quantitative: I don,t remember all ques, but the all que were like these:
1 Fresh Grapes contain 90% water by wt. Dried grapes contain 20% water by %age. What will b wt of dried grapes when we begin with 20 kg fresh grapes?
2kg / 2.4kg / 2.5kg /none
2.How many 5 digit no. can b formed wit digits 1, 2, 3,4,5,6 which r divisible by 4 and digits not repeated
144 / 168 / 192 / none
3. Asish was given Rs. 158 in denominations of Rs 1 each. He distributes these in diff bags, such that ne sum of money of denomination betn 1 and 158 can be given in bags. The min no. of such bags reqd
10 / 17 / 15 / none
4.There is a rectangular Garden whose length and width are 60m X 20m.There is a walkway of uniform width around garden. Area of walkway is 516m^2. Find width of walkway
5. In a race from pt. X to pt Y and back, Jack averages 0 miles/hr to pt Y and 10 miles/hr back to pr X.Sandy averages 20 miles/hr in both directions. If Jack and Sandy start race at same tym, wholl finish 1st
Jack/Sandy/they tie/Impossible to tell
6. A man engaged a servant on a condn that hell pay Rs 90 and also give him a bag at the end of the yr. He served for 9 months and was given a turban and Rs 65. So the price of turban is
i. Rs 10 / 19 / 0 / 55
7. Three wheels make 36, 24, 60 rev/min. Each has a black mark on it. It is aligned at the start of the qn. When does it align again for the first tym?
8. If 1= (3/4)(1+ (y/x) ) then
9. The sum of six consecutive odd nos. is 888. What is the average of the nos.?
11. one question was from conversion of hectare to kilametreReasonings were like this.These qns are based on situations given below:
7 Uni crick players are to be honored at a special luncheon. The players will be seated on a dais along one side of a single rectangular table.
A and G have to leave the luncheon early and must be seated at the extreme right end of table, which is closest to exit.
B will receive Man of the Match and must be in the centre chair
C and D who are bitter rivals for the position of Wicket keeper dislike one another and should be seated as far apart as possible
E and F are best friends and want to seat together.
13.Which of the foll may not be seated at either end of the table?
14.Which of the foll pairs may not be seated together?
i. E & A
ii. B & D
iii. C & F
iv. G & D
An employee has to allocate offices to 6 staff members. The offices are no. 1-6. the offices are arranged in a row and they are separated from each other by dividers>hence voices, sounds and cigarette smoke flow easily from one office to another
Miss R needs to use the telephone quite often throughout the day. Mr. M and Mr. B need adjacent offices as they need to consult each other often while working. Miss H is a senior employee and his to be allotted the office no. 5, having the biggest window.
Mr D requires silence in office next to his. Mr. T, Mr M and Mr. D are all smokers. Miss H finds tobacco smoke allergic and consecutively the offices next to hers are occupied by non-smokers. Unless specifically stated all the employees maintain an atmosphere of silence during office hrs.
15.The ideal candidate to occupy office farthest from Mr. B will be
i. Miss H
ii. Mr. M
iii. Mr. T
iv. Mr. D
16.The three employees who are smokers should be seated in the offices
i. 1 2 4
ii. 2 3 6
iii. 1 2 3
iv. 1 2 3
17.The ideal office for Mr. M would be
A robot moves on a graph sheet with x-y axes. The robot is moved by feeding it with a sequence of instructions. The different instructions that can be used in moving it, and their meanings are:
GOTO(x,y) move to pt with co-ord (x,y) no matter where u are currently
WALKX(P) move parallel to x-axis through a distance of p, in the +ve direction if p is +ve and in ve if p is ve
WALKY(P) move parallel to y-axis through a distance of p, in the +ve direction if p is +ve and in ve if p is ve
19.The robot reaches point (5,6) when a sequence of 3 instr. Is executed, the first of which is GOTO(x,y) , WALKY(2), WALKY(4). What are the values of x and y??
20. The robot is initially at (x.y), x>0 and y