1.Written: (1 hour)
* 20 objective question on c, c++.
* 2 programs out which only 1 has to written.
-Objective questions is quite difficult it requires deep knowledge of C.
-Most probably they give String ,File Handling & Linklist programs.
2.Technical Interview:(1h 30 min)
* Question based on C. (pointer, Memory Allocation, String, RAM, Struture, file etc)
* They gave me program to write ie Double link list program using C. All inserting a node ,deleting a node, traversing of list.
* Question on C, C++ and various concepts of C++, electronics and various branch subjects.
* Here also they gave me to write a single program which include all the concepts of OOPs (like polymorphyism, overloading, abstraction, encapsulation, dynamic binding etc)
4.HR Interview:(30 min)
* They asked general HR Questions.for this be confident, gentle and effective.
5.Telephonic Interview:(10 min)
* For our batch we had a telephonic round for this they have informed me one day before, the time for the telephonic interview.
* They asked me Questions from 5th Semester.ie form Microprcessor, Advance Electronic Circuit etc
some question from flip flops and digital circuits.
it was product based company.4.5 package.3000 stipend for 6 months.I realy feel glade that i was selected for subex World.
I am really thankful to my parents, friends ,teachers, Collage for their great support.