This is the new pattern of IBM. this new pattern has been implemented. it contains 3 sections.
SECTION 1, some information is given in the form of matrices, with headings for rows as row1,row2 . Etc.For columns with headings
as column1,column 2. Etc.those matrices r as follows.
Column1 column2 column3 column4
Row1 @ * 2 Z
Row2 S K ? $
Row3 I P Z +
Row4 # 8 F Q
Questions r as follows ( not same questions but same type)
1.if column1 , Column 4 r interchanged and row3 , row4 r interchanged and diagonal elements from top left to bottom right r written in reverse order then what is the element in row1 and column 1?
2.if Zs in odd numbered rows r replced with 7s and Ss in odd numbered columns r replaced with 5s then which column elements sum equals to 9?
3.After giving similar type of conditions , what is the element left to H? In this section they gave around 4 matrices of this type and gave some questions for each matrix.
Total No. of Questions r 15. these r multiple choice questions.5 answers were given for each question.
No negative marks for this section. Time Limit is 13 minutes.
All questions in this section r from number series. Total number of questions r 20.time limit is 4 minutes.these r also multiple choice questions( 5 options).Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.
2. NUMBER SERIES (20 qs -4 mins-20 marks- negative 1/4) simple but v shud b very quick....time is very very very imp 4this section frnds dont get confused really very simple section and 1more thing is the invigilaor signals time 4 every 30 secs dont feel tensewth tht just go wth ur work..
here usually two number series will be mixed it very easy but should identify it
Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section. Analytical type Questions . this secton is little bit tough.u must have practice to do this section. questions 12.time 15 minutes. Negative marking(1/4) is there for this section.
1) If a company produces 15 different model of tv sets, 2 inchs screen and 4 different model of 4 inch screen size then how many model should vendor has for all the model.
2) If a team consists 20 members in which 20% are mathematician then how many member should they hire sothat the ratio would become 10/11.
3) The rate of color toner increases $33 to $35 and rate of black&white toner increases $28 to $29 if company spend $1540 in which 3/5 is color toner how much is total expenditure.
4) A computer shop consists 3 brands alptop .Laptop of brand A is sold 3/16, B is sold 1/16 and c is sold ? then what fraction is sold by the shop in all.
5) Printer A prints 8192 character per min and printer B prints 13862 character per min four character are equal to one word. Printer A starts at 7:15 am while Printer B starts at 7:29 am then at what time both will have same no of words printed
6) In a library there are 5 cluster and each is having 44 books(module). In first weak 75 books are used, in second 95, in third 95 and in fourth 160 books are used.then tell how much fraction of books are used
7) We have 171 kg rice custing 7 rs/kg.we have rice at 11 rs/kg and 2 rs/kg .then after mixing 11 rs/kg and 2 rs/kg rice. What is quantity of 11 rs/kg rice ..
Ans : 76.00
8) rectangular room has width half of its length. When 6 is decreased from both length and width then its area is differed by 108 so find the width.
Ans : l =8
9) rectangular room has width twice of its length. When 6 is decreased from both length and width then its area is differed by 108 so find the width.
--here questions will be almost simillar to above but data will be changed.
The results off first round was announced ot arround 1:30 afternoon. I was shortlisted next is the gd round in this be confident put up your points in a polite way be confident its very easy to crack this round.have confidance in your self
There were two members in each pannel i was called at arround 3:30 i was full nervous this was my second interveiw previouw was in hp were i failed in this round . so i motivated myself to be confident
Me: May i come in sir
sir: Oh sure goutham have a seat
Me: Good afternoon sir
sir: Tell me about your self?
Me: Told about my parents my acedemics blah blah......
sir: Which branch are you from?
Me: Electronics and communication sir.
sir: So tell me how does mobile technology works? tell me in general?
Me: I told some thing but he was not convinced
sir: Ok now tell me why does a call go to you when i dail your number?
Me: I told one method about it
sir: Sir told one more method. and asked which one is better?
Me: Sir ur idea is good
sir: This is not in ur curriculum but you should know the latest technology . which are your favorite subjects?????
Me: I had prepared to tell two subjects but he was not convinced so i told eight subjects name...........
i was full tensed but fortunatly he didnt ask any question off my subject
sir : Have you done any projects or given any paper presentation
Me: Sir i have done one project in previous sem
sir : Explain it
Me: I explained it roughly it was very small project . i just pointed out its practical applications i think he was impressed by it
sir: Which is the project you are doing in 8th sem?
sir: Do you know any software lang??????
Me: Sir i know basic off c c++ and datastructures
sir: Why didnt you learn it
Me: Each sem is off only 16weeks there are 8 subjects and 2 labs so i didint get enough time
sir: Do you on which software lang we work on
Me: Java , dot net .........
sir: What is file in c
Me: Sir dono
sir: Tell me how to write a c programe?
Me: Told the format off c programe
sir: Tell about loops??
Me: For loop , do loop , while loop. explained a little
sir: If i offer you three companies which is your favorite???
Me: Told some company name including IBM.
sir: Laughed , hobbies?
Me: I watch lots off movies , listen to music
sir: Interupted and asked which is your latest movie
Me: Sir rocky 5 day before yesterday i saw it sir
sir: Do you know to speak hindi?
sir: Which is latest hindi movie??
Me: 3 idiots
sir : Like it?
Me: Very much sir
sir : Both laughed. wht about sports?
Me: Sir i like criket i am not a good player bout i play lots off tennis ball criket.
sir: Batsman or bowller
Me: Laughed and said all rounder.
sir: Yea didnt u become a good player
Me: Gave some reasons
sir: If we put you to chennai will you go
sir: How will you adjust there
Me: Told something
sir: Saw my resume and asked few question on my extra curricular activities
Me : Explained it
sir: Study well and enjoy
Me: Thank u sir
I came out i thought i will not be selected because i said no to software lang but finally i got selected it was my happiest movement . i got selected only because off my project it saved me .panels was very impressed by my projects guys the recruitment process is easy be confident.