Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
- In today\u2019s highly competitive private equity market, firms must not only deliver superior returns, but also respond to more stringent reporting requirements and increasing demands for information \u2013 both from within and outside their organization. Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing:
- Java stack UI development
- Angular 4.0 version experience
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development
- Angular5 or higher UI experience, Git, Java Script,
- Responsible for creating UI components in Angular 8 & Glass
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
What you bring:
- Responsible for high level business requirements and non-software development detailed requirements.
- Facilitate the definition and agreement with business on requirements of scope and business objectives.
- Should co-ordinate with Clients, IT Dev and QA to address the business clarifications.
- Ensure the nature and extent of the business needs and project requirements, are understood by project participants.
- Design & develops high level functional requirements for new development and enhancements of products.
- Excellent communication skills - consistency and ease in discussions with leadership team of banks and in-house development teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of solution architecture of banking applications and mapping it to a bank system landscape.
- Validate project deliverables against requirements.
- May serve as a consultant to customers, providing insight on product features and benefits.
- Strong technical skills coupled with business intelligence and a deep understanding of customer needs to be transformed into application and operational requirements.
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Job Description :position Type : Full Timetype Of Hire : Experienced (relevant Combo Of Work And Education)education Desired : Bachelor Of Computer Sciencetravel Percentage : 0%are You Curious, Motivated, And Forward-thinking? At Fis You\u2019l
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.