Job Description :
Looking for challenging role?If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
Were making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role challenging and future-oriented
Preparation of definitive and detailed electrical engineering including overviews diagram, bill of materials, etc.
HW Engineering and Design submission of AC, DC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and Emergency power supply system (Diesel generator set, UPS and DC charger) for rail electrification systems.
Interface clarification and technical integration of all electrical systems within the BSS, TPS and SSS substation.
Technical management, planning and controlling of ones own engineering work packages.
Support of sales departments and project management during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase.
Technical clarifications with sub-suppliers abroad.
Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens internal departments overseas
We dont need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelors degree or above in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electrical control and protection system
- Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation matters.
- Knowledge of Emergency power supply system
- Knowledge of digital protection relays, PLC Siemens S7.
- Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards.
- Knowledge of engineering processes.
- Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment.
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification systems.
- Experience in design and planning of electrical substations.
- Experience in AC Load flow study, Relay co-ordination setting.
- Intercultural experience
Weve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Thisrole is based in Pune. Youll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so youll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, youll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
Were Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more aboutMobilityat:and about Siemens careers at:
Last date to apply : 2020-11-22
Job Description :looking For Challenging Role?if You Really Want To Make A Difference - Make It With Usmeeting The Need For Smart Mobility Solutionswere Making The Lives Of People Who Travel Easier And More Enjoyable While Constantl
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.