1) Prepare and deliver lectures to undergraduate and/or graduate students on topics such as financial accounting, principles of marketing, and operations management.
2) Evaluate and grade students' class work, assignments, and papers.
3) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
4) Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and handouts.
5) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
Teachers Create Lesson Plans And Teach Those Plans To The Entire Class, Individually To Students Or In Small Groups, Track Student Progress And Present The Information To Parents, Create Tests, Create And Reinforce Classroom Rules, Work With School A
Looking for Bachelor Of Commerce (b.com) graduates profile.