As a System Administrator, you will ensure the reliability, stability and recoverability of specific server environment.
• Hands on experience in JLPT Level N3 equivalent and above.
• Should have excellent written and verbal skills in Japanese.
• Ability to learn new technologies in Infrastructure support.
• Ability to collaborate with onsite team and work in Hybrid model.
• Exposure to ITIL framework, IT Infrastructure support and Datacenter Operations.
• Exposure to Japanese culture and dynamics.
• Exposure to Japanese market tools.
• Exposure to Mainframe Tools.
• Systems or Consoles monitoring and management.
• Escalation to application/Infrastructure L2/L3 teams.
• Preparing Status reports.
• Documentation updates for Standard Operating Procedures.
• Handling Calls between onsite and offshore
• Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
|Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , Any Graduate|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Tata Consultancy Services Tcs Placement Papers and Interview Questions|