A Career at HARMAN As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, youll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day. Additional Work Location(s) :NoneI About the RoleThe Functional Safety(FUSA) Engineer SW is responsible for the functional safety software(SW) engineering definition and technical excellence of a Infotainment, Cockpit-Cluster, ADAS etc products across the entire project software development lifecycle in accordance with ISO26262. The FUSA SW engineer will act as safety analyst, reviewer and approver for the accommodated technical safety work products. Being part of global FUSA team, the FUSA SW engineer will support in FUSA requirements in new project for achieving: RFI/RFQ related, Software safety analysis, Support in software design development, safety analysis and testing activities. What You Will Do
- Key player in moderation and execution of product development in accordance with ISO26262 FUSA life cycle focusing on engineering or technical activities
- Support in development of SW architecture and detailed designs in accordance with ISO26262
- Execution of relevant qualitative Safety Analysis (e.g. SW FMEA, HAZOP etc.,)
- Moderation and participation of FUSA SW technical inspections
- Support on FUSA SW testing activities. (e.g. Fault Injection Tests)
- Accountable on FUSA SW requirements for internal and external (Customer/Suppliers).
- Ensure the qualification of SW components as per ISO 26262.
- Strong collaboration and cooperation with FUSA Manager, Program manager, Architects, Developers, Testers representing software, hardware and system domains
- Support in development of Functional and Technical Safety concepts
- Support evaluation of customer change requests with regards to FUSA SW impact
- Support in creating and maintaining Hardware-Software Interface specification
- Support in creation of relevant requirements for production, operation and servicing
- Support in verification and confirmation reviews of FUSA work products as relevant
- Supporting Functional Safety manager for Milestone Gate reviews and work products development like safety plan, DIA, safety case etc.,
- Identifying technical and process risks during SW product development and testing
- Coordination in deciding and verifying followed Safety methods and measures, targets etc.
- Coordination/supporting during functional safety audit and assessments
What You Need
- University degree in the Engineering field
- Experience in software level product development
- Provable experience in development of products in compliance with standard ISO26262
- Understand the requirements, architecture, design and methodologies in the field of automotive domain
- Experience in creation of safety concepts and safety analysis (e.g. DFMEA, FTA, FMEDA, PFMEA)
- Knowledge about product development process ASPICE/CMMI, ISO26262, IEC61508
- Ability to work independently
- Strong skills in communication, presentation and problem solving (customer and internal)
- Flexible and autonomous working with global interfaces
- English business fluent
- Should Demonstrate strong soft skills like collaboration, adoptability, change orientation, decision making, results driven, managing uncertainties etc.,
What is Nice to Have
- Certified Functional Safety Professional & ASPICE assessor
- Knowledge on ISO26262 product development at System and Hardware level
- Familiar in use tools like ISOGraph, Medini Analyze.
- Knowledge of Project management, Quality management, Configuration and change management process
- Familiar with tools IBM ALM/CLM, JIRA, confluence etc;
- Knowledge on Tools confidence evaluation and qualification, Software qualification, Proven-In-Use arguments/reports, ASIL oriented analysis etc.,
What Makes You Eligible
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
What We Offer
- Job Location - Marathahalli, Bangalore
- Good exposure on FUSA & Regularly get updated on the new technology and trends by various sessions organized by Learning and Development Team.
- Insurance Leave Policy In -house doctor consultation Higher Education Assistance Relocation Expenses NPS Subsidized Transport Other Benefits
#LI-BM1 HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()
Sr Engineer, Sw, Functional Safety , Iso26262, Rfi/rfq , Software Safety Analysis
A Career At Harman As A Technology Leader That Is Rapidly On The Move, Harman Is Filled With People Who Are Focused On Making Life Better. Innovation, Inclusivity And Teamwork Are A Part Of Our Dna. When You Add That To The Challenges We Take On And
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.