This position plays a key role in providing both strategic and tactical human resources support to develop and coordinate programs which directly support the achievement of business objectives. This position manages day-to-day Human Resource functions at the Bangalore site including: compensation administration, employee benefits & programs, employee relations, HRIS system administration and performance management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: .
- Ensure benefit processes (forms, documents, Intranet) are up to date, user friendly, accurate, informative and compliant with applicable regulations
- Enrollment process and tracking of employee benefit transactions, including joinees terminations, promotions, transfers, leave records etc
- Managing the payroll process Support the management of employee data in HRIS and employee personal files
- Conduct on-boarding, new hire orientation and provide employee training on benefits and equity programs as required
- Preparing various reports as required Handling on-boarding and exit formalities
- Partnering with all business units to maintain strong employee relations and employee engagement
- Support the performance management process
- Manage the employee intranet/portal for updated information and communication of HR programs
- Undertake timely market research of pay practices, compilation and submission of data for salary surveys as required
- Update employee handbook and policies as requested
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- At least 8 to 12 years of experience working as a HR Generalist/Business Partner.
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities and detailed oriented, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication skills - written, verbal and presentations.
- Advanced computer skills; proficient in MS Office applications with a high level of expertise in Excel,
- Good Knowledge on HRIS System Workday is preferable.
- Ability to work independently, successfully handle complex employee relations issues.
Last date to apply : 2020-09-30
Job Descriptionjob Description:this Position Plays A Key Role In Providing Both Strategic And Tactical Human Resources Support To Develop And Coordinate Programs Which Directly Support The Achievement Of Business Objectives. This Position Manages
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.