Were the frontline evangelists, the direct line to our customers. We make our customers successful on Informatica products. Our success is due to the knowledge that we can confidently stand behind every product we offer as well as the unlimited potential for personal and professional growth that a position in consulting helps us.
As a Senior Consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to manage and maintain Informatica products for our Cloud customers. The consultant will work closely with the various integrated internal Informatica teams, other Informatica consultants, customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customers success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. This position requires a highly skilled consultant with knowledge in Hosted environment management, MDM and DQ administration and support activities, MDM Architecture, RDBMS and Java experience. The successful candidate will support the Informatica hosted environments and/or on-premise environments with in-depth MDM expertise. Working with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
Our Ideal Candidate
You possess superb communication and customer-relationship skills responsiveness, sensitivity, diplomacy and are comfortable working both independently and collaboratively with a team of Informatica and/or Business Partner consultants, senior consultants. You take a primary point of contact role with clients and/or Informatica stakeholders. Your problem-solving skills and technical aptitudes allow you to adapt to new circumstances and learn quickly when facing new problems and challenges. In addition to the attributes mentioned, youll also be able to:
- Support Product related issues
- Support both hosted and on-premise MDM, DQ, C360 environments
- Demonstrate a strong desire to grow both technically and as a trusted team player
- Support on-call schedules and P0/P1 priority issues
You are responsible for supporting Informatica hosted environment and administration support for the Informatica suite of products. You are also responsible for mentoring other Informatica consultants, team members in the effective use and deployment of Informatica MDM, IDQ, ActiveVOS, P360, Informatica Cloud Services products.
- Technical leadership in managed services within the IPS organization
- Provide Mentoring and Coaching to the team
- Support EBFs and HFs upgrades and installation related issues
- Support P0/P1 escalations
- On-call support for priority P0/P1 related issues as per SLA
- Document and review requirements, services requests, enhancements, operational activities, technical and specifications changes
- Perform and validate upgrades, fixes, new modules, 3rdparty files, SRs and enhancements as per customer requests.
- Apply Informatica s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices during incidents, enhancements and SRs with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate customer environment status both internally and externally
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
6+ years of experience in MDM, Data Quality, Data Integration projects
- Proficient/hands-on experience in MDM, DQ, Platform configuration and install, HF/EBF upgrades
- Experience or understanding in Informatica MDM Web Services and BES
- Experience in configuring and administrating of Informatica MDM
- Experience in working on cloud environments as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Informatica products automation w.r.t. monitoring systems
- Experience in Java, J2EE environment
- Experience in application servers (JBOSS and/or WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Expert-level database skills in Oracle
- Understanding of data modeling, physical schema properties, triggers, and stored procedures
- Hands-on experience and intermediate scripting skills in Operating Systems (Windows, Unix and Linux)
- Must be able to solve problem outside your areas of expertise
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
Otherskills for this role include
- Familiarity with BI and ETL tools (Informatica Power Center, ICRT, etc.)
- Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
- Experience in data quality tools as Address Doctor is a plus
- Ability to automate administration tasks, perform capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning and administer security
- Experience with optimization of high volume databases
Our Team Were The Frontline Evangelists, The Direct Line To Our Customers. We Make Our Customers Successful On Informatica Products. Our Success Is Due To The Knowledge That We Can Confidently S
Looking for Other graduates profile.