REFRACTORY SITE ENGINEER
1. Over all accountability for Refractory maintenance job at site.
2. Manpower and tools planning for individual shutdown jobs.
3. Estimation of realistic time requirements for the given quantum of job with limited man & machinery resources.
4. Planning for shift and front wise manpower deployment and asset allocation.
5. Interprets and explains job descriptions , work instructions and standard operating instructions to subordinates for an efficient and effective job execution.
6. Monitoring the material consumption or other applicable measurements data reported by supervisros very closely and thereby ensuring continuous availability of materiel at work.
7. Daily report preparations - DPR and DCR.
8. Inspects correctness of Refractory lining at different fronts and suggest corrections if required.
9. Instructs, trains and motivates subordinates for timely job completion.
10.Demonstrates the best and proven work practices which ensures client satisfaction every time.
Continuous jobs for 15-30 days at site and then intermittent breaks of 10-15 days at Dammam staff accommodation between sites. Depends on job availability.
Operations Manager based in Dammam.
To handle a team size of 100 nos comprising of front supervisors, masons, carpenters, welders and helpers at site.
Refractory Engineer, Refractory Site Engineer, Refractory , Site Engineer, Engineer