- A leading Electronics manufacturer
- Excellent career development opportunities
Our client is an Electronics giant with 20+ factories across the country and multiple regional offices. They deliver advanced electronic products to clients ranging from industrial, automobile to defence organizations.
You will be reporting to the QA Lead and will be responsible for :
- Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the SDLC.
- Ensuring compliance to company standards and end-user requirements.
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams.
- Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
- Supporting the implementation of QA processes, standards & controls.
- Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans.
- Preparing datasets for testing.
- You possess a Degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field and have at least 2 years' experience, within a QA role.
- You have working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Software testing experience would be advantageous.
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You are a quick learner and can deliver well in an agile environment with minimal supervision.
Sdlc, Test Case, Qa Engineer, Qa
Reviewing And Analyzing Specifications To Develop Effective Test Plans. Supporting The Implementation Of Qa Processes, Standards & Controls.
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.