Job Title: Software Engineer
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT Only) (2020 BATCH)
Salary: Delhi Location: INR 4.25 LPA on Appointment (Stipend of INR 18000 pm during 6 months training/internship period) (Candidate need to join by March’20)
Job Location: Delhi NCR.
• Technical Round (Aptitude, English & Technology test)
• Psychometric Test
• One or Two rounds of Technical Interview
• HR Round of Interview
Purpose of Job:
Develops moderately complex software, creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality. May perform as Lead Software Engineer for small projects or sub projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
This being an entry level position in the S/W development team, an individual is expected to:
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
• Comply with project plans and industry standards.
• Participate in integrated testing of product/package.
• Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Team working skills.
• Numerical and analytical skills.
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
• English language fluency
• A thorough approach
Interview Location: Delhi NCR (Candidate need to join by March’20)
|Location||Delhi , Delhi|
|Education||B.E. / B.Tech , MCA|
|Industry||Computers / IT|
|Job Type :||Full-time|
|Download Newgen Software Placement Papers and Interview Questions|