Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features3. Work with outside data sources and APIs unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance5. Discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies continuously to maximize development efficiency
- are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Internship Between 21st Nov'19 And 21st Dec'19
- are Available For Duration Of 6 Months
- have Already Graduated Or Are Currently In Any Year Of Study
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Looking for Any Graduate / Post Graduate graduates profile.